'Chuck' Series Finale Preview: Sarah Targeted by Her Mother-In-Law
As "Chuck" is getting closer to its end, a sneak peek to the two-hour finale of the show has been unleashed. It takes a look back at the past, from Chuck and Sarah's first meeting to the moment Chuck's secret job was known by his friend, before offering a glimpse of scenes from the upcoming episode.
Sarah will treat Morgan as her enemy before she confronts the person who stole her memory. She, however, may soon team up with Chuck again as she is seen dancing in a ball with him, and asking him if he really loves her.
The preview also teases the return of Linda Hamilton as Chuck's mother, Mary Elizabeth Bartowski. She and Sarah are likely going to have an awkward encounter since Mary is featured pointing her gun to Sarah.
The two-hour finale of "Chuck" will air Friday, January 27 starting at 8/7c on NBC. The first part will see Sarah returning to Chuck with a huge secret after a harrowing mission. Meanwhile, Ellie and Awesome are presented with a new opportunity that could change their lives.
The second part will follow Chuck as he enlists his family, friend and some unexpected allies as he races to stop Nicholas Quinn (Angus Macfadyen) from destroying everything Chuck has built over the past five years.
Zachary Levi recently said that the ultimate episode will pay homage to the first season. "There are nods to the pilot and the first few episodes of the first season. We come full circle on the characters and the relationships. There's a lot of Square 1 stuff, and I think the fans will get a real kick out of it," he revealed.
Yvonne Strahovski, meanwhile, gushed that the end of the action comedy series is "a little bit shocking." She added, "The storyline sort of takes a turn that is unexpected."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage