First Look at Vin Diesel in Full Costume on the Set of 'Riddick' Sequel
Vin Diesel has given a special treat to his fans by sharing his first photo on the set of "Riddick" sequel on Facebook. The picture sees the 44-year-old actor donning his trademark Riddick glasses and a futuristic armor.
The "Fast Five" actor is seen standing in front of a random array of properties, which unfortunately, give no hints to how the set might look like. Along with the image, he wrote, "Grateful for the opportunity to make magic... "
In the untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel, Diesel is set to reprise his role as Richard B. Riddick. He will be joined by Katee Sackhoff as Nordic mercenary Dahl, and Jordi Molla as supervillain Santana. Karl Urban, meanwhile, will return as Lord Vaako.
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon, bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on the anti-superhero. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
David Twohy is set to return as the director and screenwriter for the sequel, which still hasn't tapped a release date yet.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake