First Look at Vin Diesel in Full Costume on the Set of 'Riddick' Sequel
Vin Diesel has given a special treat to his fans by sharing his first photo on the set of "Riddick" sequel on Facebook. The picture sees the 44-year-old actor donning his trademark Riddick glasses and a futuristic armor.
The "Fast Five" actor is seen standing in front of a random array of properties, which unfortunately, give no hints to how the set might look like. Along with the image, he wrote, "Grateful for the opportunity to make magic... "
In the untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel, Diesel is set to reprise his role as Richard B. Riddick. He will be joined by Katee Sackhoff as Nordic mercenary Dahl, and Jordi Molla as supervillain Santana. Karl Urban, meanwhile, will return as Lord Vaako.
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon, bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on the anti-superhero. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
David Twohy is set to return as the director and screenwriter for the sequel, which still hasn't tapped a release date yet.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off