First Look at Vin Diesel in Full Costume on the Set of 'Riddick' Sequel
Vin Diesel has given a special treat to his fans by sharing his first photo on the set of "Riddick" sequel on Facebook. The picture sees the 44-year-old actor donning his trademark Riddick glasses and a futuristic armor.
The "Fast Five" actor is seen standing in front of a random array of properties, which unfortunately, give no hints to how the set might look like. Along with the image, he wrote, "Grateful for the opportunity to make magic... "
In the untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel, Diesel is set to reprise his role as Richard B. Riddick. He will be joined by Katee Sackhoff as Nordic mercenary Dahl, and Jordi Molla as supervillain Santana. Karl Urban, meanwhile, will return as Lord Vaako.
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon, bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on the anti-superhero. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
David Twohy is set to return as the director and screenwriter for the sequel, which still hasn't tapped a release date yet.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women