First Look at Vin Diesel in Full Costume on the Set of 'Riddick' Sequel
Vin Diesel has given a special treat to his fans by sharing his first photo on the set of "Riddick" sequel on Facebook. The picture sees the 44-year-old actor donning his trademark Riddick glasses and a futuristic armor.
The "Fast Five" actor is seen standing in front of a random array of properties, which unfortunately, give no hints to how the set might look like. Along with the image, he wrote, "Grateful for the opportunity to make magic... "
In the untitled Chronicles of Riddick sequel, Diesel is set to reprise his role as Richard B. Riddick. He will be joined by Katee Sackhoff as Nordic mercenary Dahl, and Jordi Molla as supervillain Santana. Karl Urban, meanwhile, will return as Lord Vaako.
Betrayed by his own kind and left for dead on a desolate planet, Riddick fights for survival against alien predators and becomes more powerful and dangerous than ever before. Soon, bounty hunters from throughout the galaxy descend on the anti-superhero. With his enemies right where he wants them, Riddick unleashes a vicious attack of vengeance before returning to his home planet of Furya to save it from destruction.
David Twohy is set to return as the director and screenwriter for the sequel, which still hasn't tapped a release date yet.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift