Jenna Von Oy of 'Blossom' to Welcome Baby Girl in June
Another TV star is going to get a taste of motherhood. Jenna Von Oy, the actress famous for her portrayal of Six LeMeure on NBC's "Blossom", has just announced that she and her husband, Brad Bratcher, are expecting their first child, revealing she is due to give birth to a baby girl in June.
In an interview with PEOPLE, the 34-year-old shared that she broke the happy news to her Dell computer data consultant husband on their first anniversary in October. "We agreed on no presents, but I told him that I had something that was very, very small, which it was - at the time it was the size of an appleseed," she said with a giggle.
The actress, who also played Stevie Van Lowe on "The Parkers", continued on recalling, "I handed him a handmade that card and when he opened it up, it said, 'You're going to be a daddy,' and it had the EPT test underneath." She went on to gush, "It was the most beautiful evening!"
During the chat, Von Oy also talked about her husband's thought on having a baby girl. "Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, 'She's going to have you wrapped around her finger.' He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, 'I think she already does,' " she said. "I can tell he's looking at me like I'm a little more fragile because there's a girl in there!"
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'