Jenna Von Oy of 'Blossom' to Welcome Baby Girl in June
Another TV star is going to get a taste of motherhood. Jenna Von Oy, the actress famous for her portrayal of Six LeMeure on NBC's "Blossom", has just announced that she and her husband, Brad Bratcher, are expecting their first child, revealing she is due to give birth to a baby girl in June.
In an interview with PEOPLE, the 34-year-old shared that she broke the happy news to her Dell computer data consultant husband on their first anniversary in October. "We agreed on no presents, but I told him that I had something that was very, very small, which it was - at the time it was the size of an appleseed," she said with a giggle.
The actress, who also played Stevie Van Lowe on "The Parkers", continued on recalling, "I handed him a handmade that card and when he opened it up, it said, 'You're going to be a daddy,' and it had the EPT test underneath." She went on to gush, "It was the most beautiful evening!"
During the chat, Von Oy also talked about her husband's thought on having a baby girl. "Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, 'She's going to have you wrapped around her finger.' He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, 'I think she already does,' " she said. "I can tell he's looking at me like I'm a little more fragile because there's a girl in there!"
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary