Jenna Von Oy of 'Blossom' to Welcome Baby Girl in June
Another TV star is going to get a taste of motherhood. Jenna Von Oy, the actress famous for her portrayal of Six LeMeure on NBC's "Blossom", has just announced that she and her husband, Brad Bratcher, are expecting their first child, revealing she is due to give birth to a baby girl in June.
In an interview with PEOPLE, the 34-year-old shared that she broke the happy news to her Dell computer data consultant husband on their first anniversary in October. "We agreed on no presents, but I told him that I had something that was very, very small, which it was - at the time it was the size of an appleseed," she said with a giggle.
The actress, who also played Stevie Van Lowe on "The Parkers", continued on recalling, "I handed him a handmade that card and when he opened it up, it said, 'You're going to be a daddy,' and it had the EPT test underneath." She went on to gush, "It was the most beautiful evening!"
During the chat, Von Oy also talked about her husband's thought on having a baby girl. "Brad is so cute because the other night I said to him, 'She's going to have you wrapped around her finger.' He gave me this wonderfully defeated look and said, 'I think she already does,' " she said. "I can tell he's looking at me like I'm a little more fragile because there's a girl in there!"
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'