Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood Set for Second Collaboration
There will be a second on-stage collaboration between Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood. "CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam" has been scheduled to air on Saturday, February 4 at 11 P.M. ET/10 P.M. CT.
The "American Idol" judge and winner first made a duet on the stage of the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas last year, howling out her single "Undo It" and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way". It became the main highlight of the night and the video became a hit when it went viral the next day.
Their new collaboration will be taped at a private event inside the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fair Grounds in Indianapolis.
This is the second year "CMT Crossroads", which pairs artists from different genres, will broadcast from the Super Bowl Fan Jam. The show has paired John Mayer and Keith Urban; Def Leppard and Taylor Swift; as well as Bon Jovi and Sugarland.
More Steven Tyler News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending