Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood Set for Second Collaboration
There will be a second on-stage collaboration between Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood. "CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam" has been scheduled to air on Saturday, February 4 at 11 P.M. ET/10 P.M. CT.
The "American Idol" judge and winner first made a duet on the stage of the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas last year, howling out her single "Undo It" and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way". It became the main highlight of the night and the video became a hit when it went viral the next day.
Their new collaboration will be taped at a private event inside the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fair Grounds in Indianapolis.
This is the second year "CMT Crossroads", which pairs artists from different genres, will broadcast from the Super Bowl Fan Jam. The show has paired John Mayer and Keith Urban; Def Leppard and Taylor Swift; as well as Bon Jovi and Sugarland.
More Steven Tyler News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart