Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood Set for Second Collaboration
There will be a second on-stage collaboration between Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood. "CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam" has been scheduled to air on Saturday, February 4 at 11 P.M. ET/10 P.M. CT.
The "American Idol" judge and winner first made a duet on the stage of the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas last year, howling out her single "Undo It" and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way". It became the main highlight of the night and the video became a hit when it went viral the next day.
Their new collaboration will be taped at a private event inside the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fair Grounds in Indianapolis.
This is the second year "CMT Crossroads", which pairs artists from different genres, will broadcast from the Super Bowl Fan Jam. The show has paired John Mayer and Keith Urban; Def Leppard and Taylor Swift; as well as Bon Jovi and Sugarland.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl