Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood Set for Second Collaboration
There will be a second on-stage collaboration between Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood. "CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam" has been scheduled to air on Saturday, February 4 at 11 P.M. ET/10 P.M. CT.
The "American Idol" judge and winner first made a duet on the stage of the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas last year, howling out her single "Undo It" and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way". It became the main highlight of the night and the video became a hit when it went viral the next day.
Their new collaboration will be taped at a private event inside the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fair Grounds in Indianapolis.
This is the second year "CMT Crossroads", which pairs artists from different genres, will broadcast from the Super Bowl Fan Jam. The show has paired John Mayer and Keith Urban; Def Leppard and Taylor Swift; as well as Bon Jovi and Sugarland.
More Steven Tyler News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce