Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood Set for Second Collaboration
There will be a second on-stage collaboration between Steven Tyler and Carrie Underwood. "CMT Crossroads: Steven Tyler & Carrie Underwood Live From the Pepsi Super Bowl Fan Jam" has been scheduled to air on Saturday, February 4 at 11 P.M. ET/10 P.M. CT.
The "American Idol" judge and winner first made a duet on the stage of the Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas last year, howling out her single "Undo It" and Aerosmith's "Walk This Way". It became the main highlight of the night and the video became a hit when it went viral the next day.
Their new collaboration will be taped at a private event inside the Pepsi Coliseum at the Indiana State Fair Grounds in Indianapolis.
This is the second year "CMT Crossroads", which pairs artists from different genres, will broadcast from the Super Bowl Fan Jam. The show has paired John Mayer and Keith Urban; Def Leppard and Taylor Swift; as well as Bon Jovi and Sugarland.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival