'Bel Ami' to Have World Premiere at 62nd Berlinale
"Bel Ami" will be found among out of competition films at the Berlin International Film Festival, it has been announced. The period drama starring Robert Pattinson and Uma Thurman will consequently have its world premiere at the event.
The movie actually has been shown at special screenings in various Belgian cities in early January for female audience only, but the Berlinale would be its first public screening. The 62nd festival runs from February 9 to 19, and "Bel Ami" will screen sometime in the first week, Hollywood Life said.
Also announced as part of this year's line-up are such films as Stephen Soderbergh's "Haywire", Nikolaj Arcel's "A Royal Affair", Kim Nguyen's "Rebelle", Frederic Videau's "Coming Home", James Marsh's "Shadow Dancer", and Tsui Hark's "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate". The full Berlin lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour