'Bel Ami' to Have World Premiere at 62nd Berlinale
"Bel Ami" will be found among out of competition films at the Berlin International Film Festival, it has been announced. The period drama starring Robert Pattinson and Uma Thurman will consequently have its world premiere at the event.
The movie actually has been shown at special screenings in various Belgian cities in early January for female audience only, but the Berlinale would be its first public screening. The 62nd festival runs from February 9 to 19, and "Bel Ami" will screen sometime in the first week, Hollywood Life said.
Also announced as part of this year's line-up are such films as Stephen Soderbergh's "Haywire", Nikolaj Arcel's "A Royal Affair", Kim Nguyen's "Rebelle", Frederic Videau's "Coming Home", James Marsh's "Shadow Dancer", and Tsui Hark's "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate". The full Berlin lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia