'Bel Ami' to Have World Premiere at 62nd Berlinale
"Bel Ami" will be found among out of competition films at the Berlin International Film Festival, it has been announced. The period drama starring Robert Pattinson and Uma Thurman will consequently have its world premiere at the event.
The movie actually has been shown at special screenings in various Belgian cities in early January for female audience only, but the Berlinale would be its first public screening. The 62nd festival runs from February 9 to 19, and "Bel Ami" will screen sometime in the first week, Hollywood Life said.
Also announced as part of this year's line-up are such films as Stephen Soderbergh's "Haywire", Nikolaj Arcel's "A Royal Affair", Kim Nguyen's "Rebelle", Frederic Videau's "Coming Home", James Marsh's "Shadow Dancer", and Tsui Hark's "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate". The full Berlin lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?