'Bel Ami' to Have World Premiere at 62nd Berlinale
"Bel Ami" will be found among out of competition films at the Berlin International Film Festival, it has been announced. The period drama starring Robert Pattinson and Uma Thurman will consequently have its world premiere at the event.
The movie actually has been shown at special screenings in various Belgian cities in early January for female audience only, but the Berlinale would be its first public screening. The 62nd festival runs from February 9 to 19, and "Bel Ami" will screen sometime in the first week, Hollywood Life said.
Also announced as part of this year's line-up are such films as Stephen Soderbergh's "Haywire", Nikolaj Arcel's "A Royal Affair", Kim Nguyen's "Rebelle", Frederic Videau's "Coming Home", James Marsh's "Shadow Dancer", and Tsui Hark's "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate". The full Berlin lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role