'Bel Ami' to Have World Premiere at 62nd Berlinale
"Bel Ami" will be found among out of competition films at the Berlin International Film Festival, it has been announced. The period drama starring Robert Pattinson and Uma Thurman will consequently have its world premiere at the event.
The movie actually has been shown at special screenings in various Belgian cities in early January for female audience only, but the Berlinale would be its first public screening. The 62nd festival runs from February 9 to 19, and "Bel Ami" will screen sometime in the first week, Hollywood Life said.
Also announced as part of this year's line-up are such films as Stephen Soderbergh's "Haywire", Nikolaj Arcel's "A Royal Affair", Kim Nguyen's "Rebelle", Frederic Videau's "Coming Home", James Marsh's "Shadow Dancer", and Tsui Hark's "Flying Swords of Dragon Gate". The full Berlin lineup will be announced in the coming weeks.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes