Avril Lavigne's Bel Air Mansion to Be Bought for $8.5M by NBA Star
Avril Lavigne's Bel Air mansion is about to get a new owner. According to TMZ, Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul has fallen in love with the 12,184 square-foot house owned by the "Girlfriend" hitmaker, and decided to spend $8.5 million to purchase it.
The mansion, which was originally listed for $9.5 million after Lavigne split from husband Deryck Whibley, has 8 bedrooms, a wine cellar, 10-car garage, gym, sauna and a covered outdoor living room. Before the 27-year-old moved in, it was owned by former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, and featured on his MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers".
Property aside, Lavigne was recently hit with rumors that she has split from boyfriend Brody Jenner. Us Weekly recently reported that the two ended their romance of nearly two years due to clashes over careers. Words were, Jenner felt he was held back by Lavigne. Meanwhile, Life & Style claimed that the couple's different thoughts on marriage led to their break-up.
In response to the speculations, both Lavigne and Jenner professed their love for each other on Twitter. Jenner first wrote, "It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories. Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her." Shortly after re-tweeting the post, Lavigne wrote on her account, "luv u 2!!! @BrodyJenner."
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures