Avril Lavigne's Bel Air Mansion to Be Bought for $8.5M by NBA Star
Avril Lavigne's Bel Air mansion is about to get a new owner. According to TMZ, Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul has fallen in love with the 12,184 square-foot house owned by the "Girlfriend" hitmaker, and decided to spend $8.5 million to purchase it.
The mansion, which was originally listed for $9.5 million after Lavigne split from husband Deryck Whibley, has 8 bedrooms, a wine cellar, 10-car garage, gym, sauna and a covered outdoor living room. Before the 27-year-old moved in, it was owned by former Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker, and featured on his MTV reality show "Meet the Barkers".
Property aside, Lavigne was recently hit with rumors that she has split from boyfriend Brody Jenner. Us Weekly recently reported that the two ended their romance of nearly two years due to clashes over careers. Words were, Jenner felt he was held back by Lavigne. Meanwhile, Life & Style claimed that the couple's different thoughts on marriage led to their break-up.
In response to the speculations, both Lavigne and Jenner professed their love for each other on Twitter. Jenner first wrote, "It really upsets me to read all the FALSE!! stories. Avril has always been there for me and is the closest person to my heart. I love her." Shortly after re-tweeting the post, Lavigne wrote on her account, "luv u 2!!! @BrodyJenner."
More Avril Lavigne News
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl