Far East Movement Crashing Party in 'Jello' Video Ft. Rye Rye
Far East Movement and their featured guest, Rye Rye, light up one boring party in a newly-premiered music video for their joint single "Jello". Coming to the gathering under the disguise of waiters, this group spin their uplifting beat commanding the crowd to loosen up and joining the fun.
The band release "Jello" as the first official offering from their upcoming second studio album "Dirty Bass". They worked on their music on their tour buss while hitting the road with Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music trek last year.
Talking about the album in a recent interview, Kev Nish dished on, "It's that mixture of L.A. bass we grew up on. That trunk music for the dance floor." He added, "We got that free wire experiment from the first album, a lot of amazing collabos, but we really wanted to make sure that dirty bass was the main element of the album. Look for it around early 2012."
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos