Far East Movement Crashing Party in 'Jello' Video Ft. Rye Rye
Far East Movement and their featured guest, Rye Rye, light up one boring party in a newly-premiered music video for their joint single "Jello". Coming to the gathering under the disguise of waiters, this group spin their uplifting beat commanding the crowd to loosen up and joining the fun.
The band release "Jello" as the first official offering from their upcoming second studio album "Dirty Bass". They worked on their music on their tour buss while hitting the road with Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music trek last year.
Talking about the album in a recent interview, Kev Nish dished on, "It's that mixture of L.A. bass we grew up on. That trunk music for the dance floor." He added, "We got that free wire experiment from the first album, a lot of amazing collabos, but we really wanted to make sure that dirty bass was the main element of the album. Look for it around early 2012."
Far East Movement's "Jello" (feat. Rye Rye) music video
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'