Far East Movement Crashing Party in 'Jello' Video Ft. Rye Rye
Far East Movement and their featured guest, Rye Rye, light up one boring party in a newly-premiered music video for their joint single "Jello". Coming to the gathering under the disguise of waiters, this group spin their uplifting beat commanding the crowd to loosen up and joining the fun.
The band release "Jello" as the first official offering from their upcoming second studio album "Dirty Bass". They worked on their music on their tour buss while hitting the road with Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music trek last year.
Talking about the album in a recent interview, Kev Nish dished on, "It's that mixture of L.A. bass we grew up on. That trunk music for the dance floor." He added, "We got that free wire experiment from the first album, a lot of amazing collabos, but we really wanted to make sure that dirty bass was the main element of the album. Look for it around early 2012."
Far East Movement's "Jello" (feat. Rye Rye) music video
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS