Far East Movement Crashing Party in 'Jello' Video Ft. Rye Rye
Far East Movement and their featured guest, Rye Rye, light up one boring party in a newly-premiered music video for their joint single "Jello". Coming to the gathering under the disguise of waiters, this group spin their uplifting beat commanding the crowd to loosen up and joining the fun.
The band release "Jello" as the first official offering from their upcoming second studio album "Dirty Bass". They worked on their music on their tour buss while hitting the road with Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music trek last year.
Talking about the album in a recent interview, Kev Nish dished on, "It's that mixture of L.A. bass we grew up on. That trunk music for the dance floor." He added, "We got that free wire experiment from the first album, a lot of amazing collabos, but we really wanted to make sure that dirty bass was the main element of the album. Look for it around early 2012."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed