Far East Movement Crashing Party in 'Jello' Video Ft. Rye Rye
Far East Movement and their featured guest, Rye Rye, light up one boring party in a newly-premiered music video for their joint single "Jello". Coming to the gathering under the disguise of waiters, this group spin their uplifting beat commanding the crowd to loosen up and joining the fun.
The band release "Jello" as the first official offering from their upcoming second studio album "Dirty Bass". They worked on their music on their tour buss while hitting the road with Lil Wayne on his I Am Still Music trek last year.
Talking about the album in a recent interview, Kev Nish dished on, "It's that mixture of L.A. bass we grew up on. That trunk music for the dance floor." He added, "We got that free wire experiment from the first album, a lot of amazing collabos, but we really wanted to make sure that dirty bass was the main element of the album. Look for it around early 2012."
Far East Movement's "Jello" (feat. Rye Rye) music video
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son