Kenny G's Wife Seeks Legal Separation After 20 Years of Marriage
Another longtime marriage is heading to an end, and this time, it comes from jazz musician Kenny G. After 20 years of marriage, the 55-year-old saxophonist and his wife, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, are splitting up with Lyndie filing for legal separation in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
ET Online detailed that Lyndie's court documents, in which she cited irreconcilable differences, are dated January 9. The papers also revealed that Lyndie has enlisted the advice of Gary Fishbein, who has repped Nikki Sixx and Gabriel Aubry, while Kenny hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser, whose clients include Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie.
Kenny, whose real name is Kenneth Gorelick, tied the knot with Lyndie in 1992. They had two sons together, Max and Noah. The former is now a legal adult, while the latter is a 14-year-old minor.
Throughout his career, Kenny has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. He is rumored to be worth around $50 million.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media