Kenny G's Wife Seeks Legal Separation After 20 Years of Marriage
Another longtime marriage is heading to an end, and this time, it comes from jazz musician Kenny G. After 20 years of marriage, the 55-year-old saxophonist and his wife, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, are splitting up with Lyndie filing for legal separation in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
ET Online detailed that Lyndie's court documents, in which she cited irreconcilable differences, are dated January 9. The papers also revealed that Lyndie has enlisted the advice of Gary Fishbein, who has repped Nikki Sixx and Gabriel Aubry, while Kenny hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser, whose clients include Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie.
Kenny, whose real name is Kenneth Gorelick, tied the knot with Lyndie in 1992. They had two sons together, Max and Noah. The former is now a legal adult, while the latter is a 14-year-old minor.
Throughout his career, Kenny has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. He is rumored to be worth around $50 million.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie