Kenny G's Wife Seeks Legal Separation After 20 Years of Marriage
Another longtime marriage is heading to an end, and this time, it comes from jazz musician Kenny G. After 20 years of marriage, the 55-year-old saxophonist and his wife, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, are splitting up with Lyndie filing for legal separation in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
ET Online detailed that Lyndie's court documents, in which she cited irreconcilable differences, are dated January 9. The papers also revealed that Lyndie has enlisted the advice of Gary Fishbein, who has repped Nikki Sixx and Gabriel Aubry, while Kenny hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser, whose clients include Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie.
Kenny, whose real name is Kenneth Gorelick, tied the knot with Lyndie in 1992. They had two sons together, Max and Noah. The former is now a legal adult, while the latter is a 14-year-old minor.
Throughout his career, Kenny has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. He is rumored to be worth around $50 million.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered