Kenny G's Wife Seeks Legal Separation After 20 Years of Marriage
Another longtime marriage is heading to an end, and this time, it comes from jazz musician Kenny G. After 20 years of marriage, the 55-year-old saxophonist and his wife, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, are splitting up with Lyndie filing for legal separation in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
ET Online detailed that Lyndie's court documents, in which she cited irreconcilable differences, are dated January 9. The papers also revealed that Lyndie has enlisted the advice of Gary Fishbein, who has repped Nikki Sixx and Gabriel Aubry, while Kenny hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser, whose clients include Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie.
Kenny, whose real name is Kenneth Gorelick, tied the knot with Lyndie in 1992. They had two sons together, Max and Noah. The former is now a legal adult, while the latter is a 14-year-old minor.
Throughout his career, Kenny has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. He is rumored to be worth around $50 million.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked