Kenny G's Wife Seeks Legal Separation After 20 Years of Marriage
Another longtime marriage is heading to an end, and this time, it comes from jazz musician Kenny G. After 20 years of marriage, the 55-year-old saxophonist and his wife, Lyndie Benson-Gorelick, are splitting up with Lyndie filing for legal separation in Los Angeles County Superior Court.
ET Online detailed that Lyndie's court documents, in which she cited irreconcilable differences, are dated January 9. The papers also revealed that Lyndie has enlisted the advice of Gary Fishbein, who has repped Nikki Sixx and Gabriel Aubry, while Kenny hired divorce attorney Laura Wasser, whose clients include Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie.
Kenny, whose real name is Kenneth Gorelick, tied the knot with Lyndie in 1992. They had two sons together, Max and Noah. The former is now a legal adult, while the latter is a 14-year-old minor.
Throughout his career, Kenny has sold more than 75 million albums worldwide. He is rumored to be worth around $50 million.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic