Jennifer Garner Isn't Sure Ben Affleck Wants to Have a Son
Jennifer Garner has honestly admitted that she doesn't know whether her husband, Ben Affleck, wants to have a son. The "Elektra" star, who is pregnant with their third child, talked about the matter when appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Wednesday, January 18 night.
Asked if Affleck is hoping for a boy, the 39-year-old actress replied, "I would have thought so. At first I think I really thought so." She continued to spill, "And then he kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So, now I'm not sure."
Having revealed that she's due to give birth in Spring, the former "Alias" actress opened up about the possible baby names her two daughters, 6-year-old Violet and 3-year-old Seraphina, had suggested. "Our girls are working on names. At first they were definitely Disney," so she told host Jay Leno.
"It was like, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse Affleck. And then they've moved on. Then it was Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Smee," she gushed. "They're coming up with lists and coming in and saying, 'Let's have a baby-naming contest! Let's have a baby-naming poll!' They ask everyone, because they just want to know. But we're not telling."
Garner and Affleck, who got married in 2005, announced they are expecting another addition to their family of four in August 2011. Through their representatives, the pair said they are "thrilled" over the baby news.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor