Jennifer Garner Isn't Sure Ben Affleck Wants to Have a Son
Jennifer Garner has honestly admitted that she doesn't know whether her husband, Ben Affleck, wants to have a son. The "Elektra" star, who is pregnant with their third child, talked about the matter when appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Wednesday, January 18 night.
Asked if Affleck is hoping for a boy, the 39-year-old actress replied, "I would have thought so. At first I think I really thought so." She continued to spill, "And then he kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So, now I'm not sure."
Having revealed that she's due to give birth in Spring, the former "Alias" actress opened up about the possible baby names her two daughters, 6-year-old Violet and 3-year-old Seraphina, had suggested. "Our girls are working on names. At first they were definitely Disney," so she told host Jay Leno.
"It was like, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse Affleck. And then they've moved on. Then it was Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Smee," she gushed. "They're coming up with lists and coming in and saying, 'Let's have a baby-naming contest! Let's have a baby-naming poll!' They ask everyone, because they just want to know. But we're not telling."
Garner and Affleck, who got married in 2005, announced they are expecting another addition to their family of four in August 2011. Through their representatives, the pair said they are "thrilled" over the baby news.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood