Jennifer Garner Isn't Sure Ben Affleck Wants to Have a Son
Jennifer Garner has honestly admitted that she doesn't know whether her husband, Ben Affleck, wants to have a son. The "Elektra" star, who is pregnant with their third child, talked about the matter when appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Wednesday, January 18 night.
Asked if Affleck is hoping for a boy, the 39-year-old actress replied, "I would have thought so. At first I think I really thought so." She continued to spill, "And then he kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So, now I'm not sure."
Having revealed that she's due to give birth in Spring, the former "Alias" actress opened up about the possible baby names her two daughters, 6-year-old Violet and 3-year-old Seraphina, had suggested. "Our girls are working on names. At first they were definitely Disney," so she told host Jay Leno.
"It was like, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse Affleck. And then they've moved on. Then it was Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Smee," she gushed. "They're coming up with lists and coming in and saying, 'Let's have a baby-naming contest! Let's have a baby-naming poll!' They ask everyone, because they just want to know. But we're not telling."
Garner and Affleck, who got married in 2005, announced they are expecting another addition to their family of four in August 2011. Through their representatives, the pair said they are "thrilled" over the baby news.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl