Jennifer Garner Isn't Sure Ben Affleck Wants to Have a Son
Jennifer Garner has honestly admitted that she doesn't know whether her husband, Ben Affleck, wants to have a son. The "Elektra" star, who is pregnant with their third child, talked about the matter when appearing on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" Wednesday, January 18 night.
Asked if Affleck is hoping for a boy, the 39-year-old actress replied, "I would have thought so. At first I think I really thought so." She continued to spill, "And then he kind of said, 'Well, we have girls. We know how to do girls. My girls love me. I'm the big guy in the house.' So, now I'm not sure."
Having revealed that she's due to give birth in Spring, the former "Alias" actress opened up about the possible baby names her two daughters, 6-year-old Violet and 3-year-old Seraphina, had suggested. "Our girls are working on names. At first they were definitely Disney," so she told host Jay Leno.
"It was like, Donald Duck, Minnie Mouse Affleck. And then they've moved on. Then it was Peter Pan, Captain Hook, Smee," she gushed. "They're coming up with lists and coming in and saying, 'Let's have a baby-naming contest! Let's have a baby-naming poll!' They ask everyone, because they just want to know. But we're not telling."
Garner and Affleck, who got married in 2005, announced they are expecting another addition to their family of four in August 2011. Through their representatives, the pair said they are "thrilled" over the baby news.
More Jennifer Garner News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'