Katy Perry Gets Flirty at Her First Post-Split Concert in Indonesia
Katy Perry continues to focus her energy on her work instead of dwelling on the rumors surrounding her split with Russell Brand. On Thursday night, January 19, the pop star appeared before her fans in Indonesia and delivered a fun and flirty show at a colorful candyland-themed set.
During one of her performances, Katy invited one lucky male fan to the stage. Wearing a long dress with slit-to-thigh, she drew loud cheers from the crowd when exchanging a kiss on the cheek with the shirtless concertgoer. She also playfully cupped his breast, and he planted a kiss on her hand.
Katy underwent a number of bright and delicious-looking costume changes to match the vibrant stage-set. She wowed the jam-packed Sentul International Convention Centre in Jakarta by singing around fourteen songs from her albums including the most recent one, "Teenage Dream".
Wearing a candy-themed gown and performing in a swing, the 27-year-old artist took the crowd to the dream land in a ballad song "Not Like the Movies". She also spread the spirit of self-empowerment in inspiring single "Fireworks" during the show, which was part of her two final shows in Asia.
Hours earlier, Katy greeted her Indonesian fans after getting off her flight, "After 27 hours of flying (on an air bus, feels strange) I'm SO EXCITED to FINALLY be in INDONESIA! U guys have waited forever #timetodeliver." Before the concert, the West Coast singer excitedly wrote, "It's the day of the show y'all! Can't WAIT! #JAKARTADREAMS."
More Katy Perry News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii