Katy Perry Gets Flirty at Her First Post-Split Concert in Indonesia
Katy Perry continues to focus her energy on her work instead of dwelling on the rumors surrounding her split with Russell Brand. On Thursday night, January 19, the pop star appeared before her fans in Indonesia and delivered a fun and flirty show at a colorful candyland-themed set.
During one of her performances, Katy invited one lucky male fan to the stage. Wearing a long dress with slit-to-thigh, she drew loud cheers from the crowd when exchanging a kiss on the cheek with the shirtless concertgoer. She also playfully cupped his breast, and he planted a kiss on her hand.
Katy underwent a number of bright and delicious-looking costume changes to match the vibrant stage-set. She wowed the jam-packed Sentul International Convention Centre in Jakarta by singing around fourteen songs from her albums including the most recent one, "Teenage Dream".
Wearing a candy-themed gown and performing in a swing, the 27-year-old artist took the crowd to the dream land in a ballad song "Not Like the Movies". She also spread the spirit of self-empowerment in inspiring single "Fireworks" during the show, which was part of her two final shows in Asia.
Hours earlier, Katy greeted her Indonesian fans after getting off her flight, "After 27 hours of flying (on an air bus, feels strange) I'm SO EXCITED to FINALLY be in INDONESIA! U guys have waited forever #timetodeliver." Before the concert, the West Coast singer excitedly wrote, "It's the day of the show y'all! Can't WAIT! #JAKARTADREAMS."
More Katy Perry News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'