Zoe Saldana Jumps to the Rescue of Injured Elderly Woman After Car Accident
Zoe Saldana earned herself the title of a good Samaritan. Having witnessed a car accident unfold in Culver City, California on Wednesday, January 18, the actress playing Elaine in "Death at a Funeral" rushed to the rescue of an elderly woman who was left with bloodied face.
According to reports, the 33-year-old beauty quickly got off of her car to assist the injured victim. With the help of another passerby, she took the woman out of her car and helped her take a seat on the curb. Looking genuinely concerned for the woman, the "Avatar" star got on the phone with 911.
"While waiting for help to arrive, Zoe returned to the woman's car and picked up the woman's handbag and sweater," one eyewitness shared to PEOPLE. The onlooker added, "Zoe was very caring and sweet to the woman." The Hollywood actress also made sure the woman was okay by staying with her until she had received the medical attention she needed.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board