Zoe Saldana Jumps to the Rescue of Injured Elderly Woman After Car Accident
Zoe Saldana earned herself the title of a good Samaritan. Having witnessed a car accident unfold in Culver City, California on Wednesday, January 18, the actress playing Elaine in "Death at a Funeral" rushed to the rescue of an elderly woman who was left with bloodied face.
According to reports, the 33-year-old beauty quickly got off of her car to assist the injured victim. With the help of another passerby, she took the woman out of her car and helped her take a seat on the curb. Looking genuinely concerned for the woman, the "Avatar" star got on the phone with 911.
"While waiting for help to arrive, Zoe returned to the woman's car and picked up the woman's handbag and sweater," one eyewitness shared to PEOPLE. The onlooker added, "Zoe was very caring and sweet to the woman." The Hollywood actress also made sure the woman was okay by staying with her until she had received the medical attention she needed.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope