Zoe Saldana Jumps to the Rescue of Injured Elderly Woman After Car Accident
Zoe Saldana earned herself the title of a good Samaritan. Having witnessed a car accident unfold in Culver City, California on Wednesday, January 18, the actress playing Elaine in "Death at a Funeral" rushed to the rescue of an elderly woman who was left with bloodied face.
According to reports, the 33-year-old beauty quickly got off of her car to assist the injured victim. With the help of another passerby, she took the woman out of her car and helped her take a seat on the curb. Looking genuinely concerned for the woman, the "Avatar" star got on the phone with 911.
"While waiting for help to arrive, Zoe returned to the woman's car and picked up the woman's handbag and sweater," one eyewitness shared to PEOPLE. The onlooker added, "Zoe was very caring and sweet to the woman." The Hollywood actress also made sure the woman was okay by staying with her until she had received the medical attention she needed.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift