Zoe Saldana Jumps to the Rescue of Injured Elderly Woman After Car Accident
Zoe Saldana earned herself the title of a good Samaritan. Having witnessed a car accident unfold in Culver City, California on Wednesday, January 18, the actress playing Elaine in "Death at a Funeral" rushed to the rescue of an elderly woman who was left with bloodied face.
According to reports, the 33-year-old beauty quickly got off of her car to assist the injured victim. With the help of another passerby, she took the woman out of her car and helped her take a seat on the curb. Looking genuinely concerned for the woman, the "Avatar" star got on the phone with 911.
"While waiting for help to arrive, Zoe returned to the woman's car and picked up the woman's handbag and sweater," one eyewitness shared to PEOPLE. The onlooker added, "Zoe was very caring and sweet to the woman." The Hollywood actress also made sure the woman was okay by staying with her until she had received the medical attention she needed.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert