Rihanna and Coldplay to Perform Together on 2012 Grammys
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards has added Rihanna, Coldplay and Paul McCartney to their list of performers. The first two will be doing a duet on their "Mylo Xyloto" collaboration, "Princess of China". For Rihanna and Coldplay, this would be their first time performing together live.
Rihanna is nominated for four this year including album of the year for "Loud". Coldplay are nominated for three; Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Paradise," and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "Every Teardop Is a Waterfall". Meanwhile, Paul McCartney is up for Best Historical Album for "Band on the Run" and would be honored for his contributions to music and philanthropy.
Aired live by CBS, this year's Grammys is held February 12 in Los Angeles with LL Cool J as the host. The performing bill already includes Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean. Additional performers, presenters and special segments would be unearthed in the coming weeks.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl