Rihanna and Coldplay to Perform Together on 2012 Grammys
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards has added Rihanna, Coldplay and Paul McCartney to their list of performers. The first two will be doing a duet on their "Mylo Xyloto" collaboration, "Princess of China". For Rihanna and Coldplay, this would be their first time performing together live.
Rihanna is nominated for four this year including album of the year for "Loud". Coldplay are nominated for three; Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Paradise," and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "Every Teardop Is a Waterfall". Meanwhile, Paul McCartney is up for Best Historical Album for "Band on the Run" and would be honored for his contributions to music and philanthropy.
Aired live by CBS, this year's Grammys is held February 12 in Los Angeles with LL Cool J as the host. The performing bill already includes Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean. Additional performers, presenters and special segments would be unearthed in the coming weeks.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars