Rihanna and Coldplay to Perform Together on 2012 Grammys
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards has added Rihanna, Coldplay and Paul McCartney to their list of performers. The first two will be doing a duet on their "Mylo Xyloto" collaboration, "Princess of China". For Rihanna and Coldplay, this would be their first time performing together live.
Rihanna is nominated for four this year including album of the year for "Loud". Coldplay are nominated for three; Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Paradise," and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "Every Teardop Is a Waterfall". Meanwhile, Paul McCartney is up for Best Historical Album for "Band on the Run" and would be honored for his contributions to music and philanthropy.
Aired live by CBS, this year's Grammys is held February 12 in Los Angeles with LL Cool J as the host. The performing bill already includes Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean. Additional performers, presenters and special segments would be unearthed in the coming weeks.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story