Rihanna and Coldplay to Perform Together on 2012 Grammys
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards has added Rihanna, Coldplay and Paul McCartney to their list of performers. The first two will be doing a duet on their "Mylo Xyloto" collaboration, "Princess of China". For Rihanna and Coldplay, this would be their first time performing together live.
Rihanna is nominated for four this year including album of the year for "Loud". Coldplay are nominated for three; Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Paradise," and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "Every Teardop Is a Waterfall". Meanwhile, Paul McCartney is up for Best Historical Album for "Band on the Run" and would be honored for his contributions to music and philanthropy.
Aired live by CBS, this year's Grammys is held February 12 in Los Angeles with LL Cool J as the host. The performing bill already includes Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean. Additional performers, presenters and special segments would be unearthed in the coming weeks.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says