Rihanna and Coldplay to Perform Together on 2012 Grammys
The 54th Annual Grammy Awards has added Rihanna, Coldplay and Paul McCartney to their list of performers. The first two will be doing a duet on their "Mylo Xyloto" collaboration, "Princess of China". For Rihanna and Coldplay, this would be their first time performing together live.
Rihanna is nominated for four this year including album of the year for "Loud". Coldplay are nominated for three; Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for "Paradise," and Best Rock Performance and Best Rock Song for "Every Teardop Is a Waterfall". Meanwhile, Paul McCartney is up for Best Historical Album for "Band on the Run" and would be honored for his contributions to music and philanthropy.
Aired live by CBS, this year's Grammys is held February 12 in Los Angeles with LL Cool J as the host. The performing bill already includes Foo Fighters, Kelly Clarkson, Bruno Mars, Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and Jason Aldean. Additional performers, presenters and special segments would be unearthed in the coming weeks.
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR
- Mariah Carey Plans to Throw More 'Subtle Shade' at Nicki Minaj
- Report: Generous George Clooney Under FBI Investigation for Money Laundering
- 'Justice League' Character Posters and Teasers Are Out, First Trailer Will Be Released Soon
- 'Twin Peaks' Revival: First Photos and Details Are Revealed
- FOX's' X-Men' Pilot 'Gifted' Unveils First BTS Photo Featuring Amy Acker