Chris Hemsworth and Wife Excited to Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth is going to add father to his resume. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actor and his Spanish wife, Elsa Pataky, are expecting their first child together, his representative has confirmed.
Pataky herself talks about her pregnancy with Hola! magazine. Saying that their baby is due in spring, the 35-year-old beauty gushes, "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited." She adds, "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
The "Fast Five" actress also reveals that 28-year-old Hemsworth will have to quickly brush up on his Spanish. "I'm only going to speak to the baby in Spanish. I already told my husband, 'Get ready fast with Spanish because, if not, you're not going to be able to understand what we say,' " she says.
When speaking about pregnancy cravings, the "Give 'em Hell, Malone" star admits, "Everything healthy I used to like, I now don't like." She elaborates, "All of a sudden, the only things that sound good to me are all the sweets in the world, hamburgers, and french fries. I have never eaten popcorn, and with the pregnancy I eat it all the time."
Hemsworth and Pataky met through their management firm in early 2010. The twosome got married in December of the same year reportedly on a small Indonesian island.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!