Chris Hemsworth and Wife Excited to Welcome First Child
Chris Hemsworth is going to add father to his resume. The "Snow White and the Huntsman" actor and his Spanish wife, Elsa Pataky, are expecting their first child together, his representative has confirmed.
Pataky herself talks about her pregnancy with Hola! magazine. Saying that their baby is due in spring, the 35-year-old beauty gushes, "Chris and I are ecstatic, very happy and excited." She adds, "Since it's our first child we don't care if it's a boy or girl, our only wish is that it's healthy."
The "Fast Five" actress also reveals that 28-year-old Hemsworth will have to quickly brush up on his Spanish. "I'm only going to speak to the baby in Spanish. I already told my husband, 'Get ready fast with Spanish because, if not, you're not going to be able to understand what we say,' " she says.
When speaking about pregnancy cravings, the "Give 'em Hell, Malone" star admits, "Everything healthy I used to like, I now don't like." She elaborates, "All of a sudden, the only things that sound good to me are all the sweets in the world, hamburgers, and french fries. I have never eaten popcorn, and with the pregnancy I eat it all the time."
Hemsworth and Pataky met through their management firm in early 2010. The twosome got married in December of the same year reportedly on a small Indonesian island.
More Chris Hemsworth News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'