Jay-Z Makes First Post-Baby Appearance at Club Re-Opening
Jay-Z has made his first public outing since he and wife Beyonce Knowles welcomed their baby daughter in early January. On Wednesday, January 18 night, the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker stepped out in his best suit for the grand reopening of his 40/40 club in New York City.
While it was speculated earlier that Queen Bey might also be present, the 42-year-old music mogul arrived solo shortly before 11 P.M. Though so, he enjoyed the company of Ashanti, Questlove, Wale, Russell Simmons, director Spike Lee and billionaire Warren Buffett, who were spotted among the guests.
As he walked down the red carpet, Jigga received congratulations for the birth of baby Blue Ivy. Obviously still having new father bliss, he said "Thank you" with a grin across his face. E! Online additionally reported that during the bash, the Grammy winner proudly showed pictures on his phone to a friend.
Jigga welcomed his first child with Queen Bey on Saturday, January 7. Days afterward, words came out that the MC vows to exclude the word "b***h" from any of his songs in a heartfelt poem dedicated to the newborn. "I rapped, I flipped it, I sold it, I lived it now with my daughter in this world I curse those that give it," part of it read. The claim was quick to be denied though.
More Jay-Z News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off