Chris Brown Not Cheating on Girlfriend With Rihanna, Rep Says
Words spread like wild fire recently that Chris Brown has been hooking up with Rihanna while he is in a relationship with aspiring model Karrueche Tran. A representative for the "Next 2 You" singer was quick to shoot down the rumor though, insisting that the exes are just friends.
Setting the record straight, Breezy's representative Jeff Raymond told ABC News, "He and Rihanna are just friends." He went on to say that the 22-year-old singer hasn't spent "quality" time with the "We Found Love" singer behind his current girlfriend's back. "He is with his girlfriend, Karrueche, and is not cheating," stressed the rep.
Bringing up claim that Breezy is cheating on his girlfriend with Riri was Us Weekly. In its cover story, the magazine claimed that multiple sources confirmed the exes "have secretly been hooking up for nearly a year." One inside source said the two "meet up very casually," adding that Riri "comes to see" Breezy anytime she's in Los Angeles.
A music industry source was also quoted as saying, "They can't get enough of each other. I don't see it ending well." Another insider noted, "Rihanna loves to live dangerously, and talking to and hooking up with Chris is all part of that."
Riri herself recently re-tweeted Wiz Khalifa's Twitter post about cheating. "#TheresNoReason to cheat, there never is. If you're not happy with the relationship then don't be a coward, just end it," so the tweet read. Weeks earlier, the 23-year-old beauty tweeted, "How can you lie to her, while u lay with me???.....If you don't have an answer, you don't have to answer."
More Chris Brown News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!