Reports: Emily Maynard Chosen to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Rumors about Emily Maynard's participation in the next season of "The Bachelorette" are getting stronger. Sources say the mother of one, whose engagement to Brad Womack ended last summer, has agreed to star in the upcoming installment of "The Bachelor" spin-off.
Maynard was initially reluctant to appear on "Bachelorette" because she does not want to be away from her daughter Ricki. However, a source tells People that ABC has found a way to accommodate it by moving the production to her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.
At least one man has reportedly shown interest to compete for Maynard's heart. Bentley Williams, who left Ashley Hebert's heart broken after voluntarily quitting "Bachelorette" last season, is said to be thrilled to date the 25-year-old Southern single mom.
ABC has not commented on Maynard's casting. Meanwhile, "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison played coy when asked about the news. "I'm hearing the same rumors, if those rumors are true I will be over the moon excited. If they are true, I don't know if they're true, but I've heard the same thing and man, I hope it's true," he told E! Online.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off