Reports: Emily Maynard Chosen to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Rumors about Emily Maynard's participation in the next season of "The Bachelorette" are getting stronger. Sources say the mother of one, whose engagement to Brad Womack ended last summer, has agreed to star in the upcoming installment of "The Bachelor" spin-off.
Maynard was initially reluctant to appear on "Bachelorette" because she does not want to be away from her daughter Ricki. However, a source tells People that ABC has found a way to accommodate it by moving the production to her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.
At least one man has reportedly shown interest to compete for Maynard's heart. Bentley Williams, who left Ashley Hebert's heart broken after voluntarily quitting "Bachelorette" last season, is said to be thrilled to date the 25-year-old Southern single mom.
ABC has not commented on Maynard's casting. Meanwhile, "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison played coy when asked about the news. "I'm hearing the same rumors, if those rumors are true I will be over the moon excited. If they are true, I don't know if they're true, but I've heard the same thing and man, I hope it's true," he told E! Online.
More The Bachelorette News
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'