Reports: Emily Maynard Chosen to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Rumors about Emily Maynard's participation in the next season of "The Bachelorette" are getting stronger. Sources say the mother of one, whose engagement to Brad Womack ended last summer, has agreed to star in the upcoming installment of "The Bachelor" spin-off.
Maynard was initially reluctant to appear on "Bachelorette" because she does not want to be away from her daughter Ricki. However, a source tells People that ABC has found a way to accommodate it by moving the production to her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.
At least one man has reportedly shown interest to compete for Maynard's heart. Bentley Williams, who left Ashley Hebert's heart broken after voluntarily quitting "Bachelorette" last season, is said to be thrilled to date the 25-year-old Southern single mom.
ABC has not commented on Maynard's casting. Meanwhile, "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison played coy when asked about the news. "I'm hearing the same rumors, if those rumors are true I will be over the moon excited. If they are true, I don't know if they're true, but I've heard the same thing and man, I hope it's true," he told E! Online.
More The Bachelorette News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns