Reports: Emily Maynard Chosen to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Rumors about Emily Maynard's participation in the next season of "The Bachelorette" are getting stronger. Sources say the mother of one, whose engagement to Brad Womack ended last summer, has agreed to star in the upcoming installment of "The Bachelor" spin-off.
Maynard was initially reluctant to appear on "Bachelorette" because she does not want to be away from her daughter Ricki. However, a source tells People that ABC has found a way to accommodate it by moving the production to her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.
At least one man has reportedly shown interest to compete for Maynard's heart. Bentley Williams, who left Ashley Hebert's heart broken after voluntarily quitting "Bachelorette" last season, is said to be thrilled to date the 25-year-old Southern single mom.
ABC has not commented on Maynard's casting. Meanwhile, "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison played coy when asked about the news. "I'm hearing the same rumors, if those rumors are true I will be over the moon excited. If they are true, I don't know if they're true, but I've heard the same thing and man, I hope it's true," he told E! Online.
More The Bachelorette News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3