Reports: Emily Maynard Chosen to Be the Next 'Bachelorette'
Rumors about Emily Maynard's participation in the next season of "The Bachelorette" are getting stronger. Sources say the mother of one, whose engagement to Brad Womack ended last summer, has agreed to star in the upcoming installment of "The Bachelor" spin-off.
Maynard was initially reluctant to appear on "Bachelorette" because she does not want to be away from her daughter Ricki. However, a source tells People that ABC has found a way to accommodate it by moving the production to her hometown of Charlotte, N.C.
At least one man has reportedly shown interest to compete for Maynard's heart. Bentley Williams, who left Ashley Hebert's heart broken after voluntarily quitting "Bachelorette" last season, is said to be thrilled to date the 25-year-old Southern single mom.
ABC has not commented on Maynard's casting. Meanwhile, "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" host Chris Harrison played coy when asked about the news. "I'm hearing the same rumors, if those rumors are true I will be over the moon excited. If they are true, I don't know if they're true, but I've heard the same thing and man, I hope it's true," he told E! Online.
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo