'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Is Pregnant With Third Child
"Grey's Anatomy" actress Jessica Capshaw has announced on Twitter that she's expecting her third child with husband Christopher Gavigan. She wrote on January 17, "It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that @Christopher_Gav and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!"
A few hours after sharing the happy news, the Dr. Arizona Robbins of the Ellen Pompeo-starring TV series posted another tweet to thank her followers for their congratulatory greetings. "Thank you all for your beautiful words and wishes for all of us. It's overwhelming to me how wonderful you all are!" so the 35-year-old actress wrote.
Jessica, who has also appeared in many other TV series including having a guest stint on "Bones", tied the knot with Christopher, the former CEO of nonprofit Healthy Child Healthy World, back in 2004. During their almost 8 years of marriage, the twosome has been blessed with two kids, 4-year-old Luke and 14-month-old Eve Augusta.
Jessica pregnancy itself won't be a problem for "Grey's Anatomy". The screenwriter of the drama series, Shonda Rhimes, confirmed it by retweeting one of her followers who wrote, "People need to stop worrying about Arizonas story line and congratulate @JessicaCapshaw on her pregnancy. @shondarhimes #greysanatomy."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'