'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Is Pregnant With Third Child
"Grey's Anatomy" actress Jessica Capshaw has announced on Twitter that she's expecting her third child with husband Christopher Gavigan. She wrote on January 17, "It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that @Christopher_Gav and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!"
A few hours after sharing the happy news, the Dr. Arizona Robbins of the Ellen Pompeo-starring TV series posted another tweet to thank her followers for their congratulatory greetings. "Thank you all for your beautiful words and wishes for all of us. It's overwhelming to me how wonderful you all are!" so the 35-year-old actress wrote.
Jessica, who has also appeared in many other TV series including having a guest stint on "Bones", tied the knot with Christopher, the former CEO of nonprofit Healthy Child Healthy World, back in 2004. During their almost 8 years of marriage, the twosome has been blessed with two kids, 4-year-old Luke and 14-month-old Eve Augusta.
Jessica pregnancy itself won't be a problem for "Grey's Anatomy". The screenwriter of the drama series, Shonda Rhimes, confirmed it by retweeting one of her followers who wrote, "People need to stop worrying about Arizonas story line and congratulate @JessicaCapshaw on her pregnancy. @shondarhimes #greysanatomy."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding