'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jessica Capshaw Is Pregnant With Third Child
"Grey's Anatomy" actress Jessica Capshaw has announced on Twitter that she's expecting her third child with husband Christopher Gavigan. She wrote on January 17, "It is with profound happiness and sheer delight that @Christopher_Gav and I can say that another sweet Gavigan baby is on the way!"
A few hours after sharing the happy news, the Dr. Arizona Robbins of the Ellen Pompeo-starring TV series posted another tweet to thank her followers for their congratulatory greetings. "Thank you all for your beautiful words and wishes for all of us. It's overwhelming to me how wonderful you all are!" so the 35-year-old actress wrote.
Jessica, who has also appeared in many other TV series including having a guest stint on "Bones", tied the knot with Christopher, the former CEO of nonprofit Healthy Child Healthy World, back in 2004. During their almost 8 years of marriage, the twosome has been blessed with two kids, 4-year-old Luke and 14-month-old Eve Augusta.
Jessica pregnancy itself won't be a problem for "Grey's Anatomy". The screenwriter of the drama series, Shonda Rhimes, confirmed it by retweeting one of her followers who wrote, "People need to stop worrying about Arizonas story line and congratulate @JessicaCapshaw on her pregnancy. @shondarhimes #greysanatomy."
More Grey's Anatomy News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs