Miley Cyrus Reveals Liam Hemworth's 22nd Birthday Gift Is Rescue Dog
Miley Cyrus didn't go to a breeder or a pet store to get Liam Hemsworth his 22nd birthday gift. On Tuesday, January 17, the 19-year-old songstress made use of her Twitter account to reveal that Ziggy, the brown and white puppy she gave her boyfriend, is actually a rescue dog.
The former "Hannah Montana" star shared the fact with her more than 4 millions followers when urging them to adopt a dog from a shelter. "If you live in LA & looking to rescue an adorable pup like Ziggy let me know!" so she wrote. "I have an amazing rescue! So many pups in need of a mommy!"
Miley first gushed about the gift she prepared for Liam last Friday, January 13, the day he turned 22. She, at the time, wrote, "Got Liam THE best bday pressie ever!" The "Can't Be Tamed" singer finally introduced the pup to the world on Tuesday as she posted a photo of the sleeping little dog with a caption that reads, "Meet Ziggy =]"
A friend of Miley, model Erin Lucas, was quick to comment on the photo by writing, "thought you named her Daisy Dukes! Cannot wait to meet her, she is f**king adorable." In her response, the "So Undercover" actress explained, "Liam wanted to name her that! I said NOOO WAY! Shes an angel! she loves her bro & sis too!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'