Miley Cyrus Reveals Liam Hemworth's 22nd Birthday Gift Is Rescue Dog
Miley Cyrus didn't go to a breeder or a pet store to get Liam Hemsworth his 22nd birthday gift. On Tuesday, January 17, the 19-year-old songstress made use of her Twitter account to reveal that Ziggy, the brown and white puppy she gave her boyfriend, is actually a rescue dog.
The former "Hannah Montana" star shared the fact with her more than 4 millions followers when urging them to adopt a dog from a shelter. "If you live in LA & looking to rescue an adorable pup like Ziggy let me know!" so she wrote. "I have an amazing rescue! So many pups in need of a mommy!"
Miley first gushed about the gift she prepared for Liam last Friday, January 13, the day he turned 22. She, at the time, wrote, "Got Liam THE best bday pressie ever!" The "Can't Be Tamed" singer finally introduced the pup to the world on Tuesday as she posted a photo of the sleeping little dog with a caption that reads, "Meet Ziggy =]"
A friend of Miley, model Erin Lucas, was quick to comment on the photo by writing, "thought you named her Daisy Dukes! Cannot wait to meet her, she is f**king adorable." In her response, the "So Undercover" actress explained, "Liam wanted to name her that! I said NOOO WAY! Shes an angel! she loves her bro & sis too!"
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises