'White Collar' 3.12: Neal's Fate to Be Determined by One Decision
"White Collar" midseason premiere on January 17 opened a chance for Neal to have his anklet removed soon. In next week's episode, the con artist may get the answer on whether or not he will be declared a free man again because a decision that could seal his fate will be made.
In the meantime, Neal and Peter have to deal with another fraud case. In order to investigate stolen scholarships funds, Neal will go undercover as a substitute teacher. Dylan Baker will guest star as Andy Woods, a ruthless financier who is suspected of embezzling from his daughter's elite private school.
"Upper West Side Story" will air Tuesday, January 24 at 10/9c on USA Network.
After "White Collar" wrapped season 2 in March last year, creator Jeff Eastin himself said that he would keep Neal's anklet a little bit longer. "I constantly get comments that we should just let Neal off his anklet already, and I say, that's like having House without his limp or his addiction. Without that, it's really just two guys solving crimes," he reasoned.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'