'White Collar' 3.12: Neal's Fate to Be Determined by One Decision
"White Collar" midseason premiere on January 17 opened a chance for Neal to have his anklet removed soon. In next week's episode, the con artist may get the answer on whether or not he will be declared a free man again because a decision that could seal his fate will be made.
In the meantime, Neal and Peter have to deal with another fraud case. In order to investigate stolen scholarships funds, Neal will go undercover as a substitute teacher. Dylan Baker will guest star as Andy Woods, a ruthless financier who is suspected of embezzling from his daughter's elite private school.
"Upper West Side Story" will air Tuesday, January 24 at 10/9c on USA Network.
After "White Collar" wrapped season 2 in March last year, creator Jeff Eastin himself said that he would keep Neal's anklet a little bit longer. "I constantly get comments that we should just let Neal off his anklet already, and I say, that's like having House without his limp or his addiction. Without that, it's really just two guys solving crimes," he reasoned.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off