'White Collar' 3.12: Neal's Fate to Be Determined by One Decision
"White Collar" midseason premiere on January 17 opened a chance for Neal to have his anklet removed soon. In next week's episode, the con artist may get the answer on whether or not he will be declared a free man again because a decision that could seal his fate will be made.
In the meantime, Neal and Peter have to deal with another fraud case. In order to investigate stolen scholarships funds, Neal will go undercover as a substitute teacher. Dylan Baker will guest star as Andy Woods, a ruthless financier who is suspected of embezzling from his daughter's elite private school.
"Upper West Side Story" will air Tuesday, January 24 at 10/9c on USA Network.
After "White Collar" wrapped season 2 in March last year, creator Jeff Eastin himself said that he would keep Neal's anklet a little bit longer. "I constantly get comments that we should just let Neal off his anklet already, and I say, that's like having House without his limp or his addiction. Without that, it's really just two guys solving crimes," he reasoned.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism