'White Collar' 3.12: Neal's Fate to Be Determined by One Decision
"White Collar" midseason premiere on January 17 opened a chance for Neal to have his anklet removed soon. In next week's episode, the con artist may get the answer on whether or not he will be declared a free man again because a decision that could seal his fate will be made.
In the meantime, Neal and Peter have to deal with another fraud case. In order to investigate stolen scholarships funds, Neal will go undercover as a substitute teacher. Dylan Baker will guest star as Andy Woods, a ruthless financier who is suspected of embezzling from his daughter's elite private school.
"Upper West Side Story" will air Tuesday, January 24 at 10/9c on USA Network.
After "White Collar" wrapped season 2 in March last year, creator Jeff Eastin himself said that he would keep Neal's anklet a little bit longer. "I constantly get comments that we should just let Neal off his anklet already, and I say, that's like having House without his limp or his addiction. Without that, it's really just two guys solving crimes," he reasoned.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order