'White Collar' 3.12: Neal's Fate to Be Determined by One Decision
"White Collar" midseason premiere on January 17 opened a chance for Neal to have his anklet removed soon. In next week's episode, the con artist may get the answer on whether or not he will be declared a free man again because a decision that could seal his fate will be made.
In the meantime, Neal and Peter have to deal with another fraud case. In order to investigate stolen scholarships funds, Neal will go undercover as a substitute teacher. Dylan Baker will guest star as Andy Woods, a ruthless financier who is suspected of embezzling from his daughter's elite private school.
"Upper West Side Story" will air Tuesday, January 24 at 10/9c on USA Network.
After "White Collar" wrapped season 2 in March last year, creator Jeff Eastin himself said that he would keep Neal's anklet a little bit longer. "I constantly get comments that we should just let Neal off his anklet already, and I say, that's like having House without his limp or his addiction. Without that, it's really just two guys solving crimes," he reasoned.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO