'Glee' Preview of Michael Jackson Tribute Episode
Michael Jackson's music will be heard on McKinley High School in the next episode of "Glee". In the special outing, Will announces a "Michael Week" after the former Troubletones reveal they are disappointed they didn't get to perform in the Jackson family medley at Sectionals.
The New Directions kids are not the only ones who will perform numbers from the late King of Pop's catalog for Sebastian of the Warblers is seen having a fierce duet of "Smooth Criminal" with Santana. In the meantime, the rivalry between the two glee clubs intensifies ahead of Regionals.
Aptly titled "Michael", the episode will also see Finn waiting for an answer from Rachel after he popped the important question in "Yes/No". Rachel and Kurt receive news regarding their admissions process at NYADA, while things continue to heat up between Sam and Mercedes.
"Glee" is taking a hiatus for a week before airing the MJ tribute episode on Tuesday, January 31 at 8/7c on FOX.
In another news, Lauren Potter who plays Becky Jackson recently spilled the beans on a future episode. "Sue will want Becky to be her daughter, and Becky thinks Sue would be a great mom," so the 21-year-old star revealed to TV Guide. She added, "Sue is very nice to Becky when she's feeling sad."
More Glee News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation