Lana Del Rey's 'SNL' Performance Defended by Daniel Radcliffe
Though receiving a lot of protests from people recently, Lana Del Rey found at least one supporter in Daniel Radcliffe. The "Harry Potter" star, who hosted the "Saturday Night Live" episode where she delivered a shaky performance, came to her defense when being interviewed at the recent BAFTA nomination press conference.
Radcliffe was saddened by the fact that some people turned from being fans to becoming haters just based on one show. "It was unfortunate that people seemed to turn on her so quickly," said the British actor as quoted by TMZ. In a further statement, he noted that some of them took their criticism too far by "making it about things other than the performance."
"If you read what people are saying about her online, it's all about her past and her family and stuff that's nobody else's business," stated the leading actor of "The Woman in Black". Although he never said her performance was a good one, he didn't think that "it warranted anywhere near that reaction."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion