Lana Del Rey's 'SNL' Performance Defended by Daniel Radcliffe
Though receiving a lot of protests from people recently, Lana Del Rey found at least one supporter in Daniel Radcliffe. The "Harry Potter" star, who hosted the "Saturday Night Live" episode where she delivered a shaky performance, came to her defense when being interviewed at the recent BAFTA nomination press conference.
Radcliffe was saddened by the fact that some people turned from being fans to becoming haters just based on one show. "It was unfortunate that people seemed to turn on her so quickly," said the British actor as quoted by TMZ. In a further statement, he noted that some of them took their criticism too far by "making it about things other than the performance."
"If you read what people are saying about her online, it's all about her past and her family and stuff that's nobody else's business," stated the leading actor of "The Woman in Black". Although he never said her performance was a good one, he didn't think that "it warranted anywhere near that reaction."
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage