Lana Del Rey's 'SNL' Performance Defended by Daniel Radcliffe
Though receiving a lot of protests from people recently, Lana Del Rey found at least one supporter in Daniel Radcliffe. The "Harry Potter" star, who hosted the "Saturday Night Live" episode where she delivered a shaky performance, came to her defense when being interviewed at the recent BAFTA nomination press conference.
Radcliffe was saddened by the fact that some people turned from being fans to becoming haters just based on one show. "It was unfortunate that people seemed to turn on her so quickly," said the British actor as quoted by TMZ. In a further statement, he noted that some of them took their criticism too far by "making it about things other than the performance."
"If you read what people are saying about her online, it's all about her past and her family and stuff that's nobody else's business," stated the leading actor of "The Woman in Black". Although he never said her performance was a good one, he didn't think that "it warranted anywhere near that reaction."
More Lana Del Rey News
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia