Lana Del Rey's 'SNL' Performance Defended by Daniel Radcliffe
Though receiving a lot of protests from people recently, Lana Del Rey found at least one supporter in Daniel Radcliffe. The "Harry Potter" star, who hosted the "Saturday Night Live" episode where she delivered a shaky performance, came to her defense when being interviewed at the recent BAFTA nomination press conference.
Radcliffe was saddened by the fact that some people turned from being fans to becoming haters just based on one show. "It was unfortunate that people seemed to turn on her so quickly," said the British actor as quoted by TMZ. In a further statement, he noted that some of them took their criticism too far by "making it about things other than the performance."
"If you read what people are saying about her online, it's all about her past and her family and stuff that's nobody else's business," stated the leading actor of "The Woman in Black". Although he never said her performance was a good one, he didn't think that "it warranted anywhere near that reaction."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed