Lana Del Rey's 'SNL' Performance Defended by Daniel Radcliffe
Though receiving a lot of protests from people recently, Lana Del Rey found at least one supporter in Daniel Radcliffe. The "Harry Potter" star, who hosted the "Saturday Night Live" episode where she delivered a shaky performance, came to her defense when being interviewed at the recent BAFTA nomination press conference.
Radcliffe was saddened by the fact that some people turned from being fans to becoming haters just based on one show. "It was unfortunate that people seemed to turn on her so quickly," said the British actor as quoted by TMZ. In a further statement, he noted that some of them took their criticism too far by "making it about things other than the performance."
"If you read what people are saying about her online, it's all about her past and her family and stuff that's nobody else's business," stated the leading actor of "The Woman in Black". Although he never said her performance was a good one, he didn't think that "it warranted anywhere near that reaction."
More Lana Del Rey News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked