Betty White Gets Roasted by A-List Stars on 90th Birthday Bash
Having spent the last few decades in her life entertaining people, Betty White was saluted by fellow artists at her 90th birthday celebration which was aired on NBC. In "Betty White's 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America's Golden Girl", the likes of Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Joel McHale, Hugh Jackman and Morgan Freeman amused the Golden Girl with their jokes.
Fey noted that White only gave her advice about posing nude, while McHale hosted an impromptu version of "Password". Seth Meyers and Tracy Morgan also took part in the roast, joking that the nice little old lady White was actually stealing a bunch of property from "30 Rock".
President Barack Obama contributed to the show, making a joke about birth certificate. At another point, Zachary Levi surprised White with a marriage proposal. The Grandma Annie of "The Proposal" returned the favor with a smooch for the "Chuck" actor.
The televised special was taped at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles and aired on Monday, January 16. White herself will only turn 90 on January 17.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl