Betty White Gets Roasted by A-List Stars on 90th Birthday Bash
Having spent the last few decades in her life entertaining people, Betty White was saluted by fellow artists at her 90th birthday celebration which was aired on NBC. In "Betty White's 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America's Golden Girl", the likes of Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Joel McHale, Hugh Jackman and Morgan Freeman amused the Golden Girl with their jokes.
Fey noted that White only gave her advice about posing nude, while McHale hosted an impromptu version of "Password". Seth Meyers and Tracy Morgan also took part in the roast, joking that the nice little old lady White was actually stealing a bunch of property from "30 Rock".
President Barack Obama contributed to the show, making a joke about birth certificate. At another point, Zachary Levi surprised White with a marriage proposal. The Grandma Annie of "The Proposal" returned the favor with a smooch for the "Chuck" actor.
The televised special was taped at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles and aired on Monday, January 16. White herself will only turn 90 on January 17.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016