Christina Aguilera Talks Her New Album
Christina Aguilera has dished on what she has in mind for her next studio installment. In a new promo for the singing competition, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" promised to give something "honest and raw" in the upcoming project.
"I'm recording my next album right now," the mother of one confirmed the follow-up to her 2010 album "Bionic". She later added, "And I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life."
"I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds," the former Disney star went on. "It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."
There have been rumors on the web suggesting that X-Tina's first single will be a raunchy song called "F**k Your Body". The track reportedly is retitled for a clean radio-friendly edit into "Love Your Body". A snippet which is claimed to be taken from the song recently hit the web.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'