Christina Aguilera Talks Her New Album
Christina Aguilera has dished on what she has in mind for her next studio installment. In a new promo for the singing competition, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" promised to give something "honest and raw" in the upcoming project.
"I'm recording my next album right now," the mother of one confirmed the follow-up to her 2010 album "Bionic". She later added, "And I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life."
"I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds," the former Disney star went on. "It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."
There have been rumors on the web suggesting that X-Tina's first single will be a raunchy song called "F**k Your Body". The track reportedly is retitled for a clean radio-friendly edit into "Love Your Body". A snippet which is claimed to be taken from the song recently hit the web.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed