Christina Aguilera Talks Her New Album
Christina Aguilera has dished on what she has in mind for her next studio installment. In a new promo for the singing competition, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" promised to give something "honest and raw" in the upcoming project.
"I'm recording my next album right now," the mother of one confirmed the follow-up to her 2010 album "Bionic". She later added, "And I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life."
"I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds," the former Disney star went on. "It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."
There have been rumors on the web suggesting that X-Tina's first single will be a raunchy song called "F**k Your Body". The track reportedly is retitled for a clean radio-friendly edit into "Love Your Body". A snippet which is claimed to be taken from the song recently hit the web.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor