Christina Aguilera Talks Her New Album
Christina Aguilera has dished on what she has in mind for her next studio installment. In a new promo for the singing competition, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" promised to give something "honest and raw" in the upcoming project.
"I'm recording my next album right now," the mother of one confirmed the follow-up to her 2010 album "Bionic". She later added, "And I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life."
"I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds," the former Disney star went on. "It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."
There have been rumors on the web suggesting that X-Tina's first single will be a raunchy song called "F**k Your Body". The track reportedly is retitled for a clean radio-friendly edit into "Love Your Body". A snippet which is claimed to be taken from the song recently hit the web.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier