Christina Aguilera Talks Her New Album
Christina Aguilera has dished on what she has in mind for her next studio installment. In a new promo for the singing competition, the judge and vocal coach of "The Voice" promised to give something "honest and raw" in the upcoming project.
"I'm recording my next album right now," the mother of one confirmed the follow-up to her 2010 album "Bionic". She later added, "And I'm really excited because I find myself in a very introspective stage of my life."
"I've learned so much, have experienced so much, in leaps and bounds," the former Disney star went on. "It's a journey of growth for me, continuously throughout my career. I'm excited to put it all down on paper through my lyrics and my voice."
There have been rumors on the web suggesting that X-Tina's first single will be a raunchy song called "F**k Your Body". The track reportedly is retitled for a clean radio-friendly edit into "Love Your Body". A snippet which is claimed to be taken from the song recently hit the web.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons