'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter' Gets New Poster and Behind-the-Scene Footage
Abraham Lincoln lets out his inner vampire slayer in the new poster of "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter". 20th Century Fox has unleashed the one-sheet that sees the 16th U.S. President, who is portrayed by Benjamin Walker, sitting on the Lincoln Memorial with one of his hands holding an axe. Looking dapper in a black suit, the iconic figure looks fierce.
Aside from the brand new image, a behind-the-scene footage from the upcoming Timur Bekmambetov-directed thriller has been revealed via MTV News. The video features an introduction by lead actor Walker. When it is his turn to say a few words, Bekmambetov praises Walker and admits that he forgot how Walker looked like since he's been spending too much time on the set dressing up as Abe.
The footage additionally sees some of the actors filming scenes on the set. Producer Jim Lemley says that the forthcoming movie is a "very committed version of Lincoln's life, it's what you don't know about Abrahan Lincoln, turned on its head."
In "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter", Abe dedicates his life to destroy vampires with an axe after his mother was killed by the blood suckers. He continues to hunt the creatures all the way through his Presidency. The movie also stars Dominic Cooper, Anthony Mackie, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Jimmi Simpson and Robin McLeavy.
Bekmambetov and Lemley co-produce the film along with Tim Burton, while Seth Grahame-Smith serves as the screenwriter. Fox has scheduled to unleash the thriller in theaters across the U.S. on June 22.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son