Kasey Kahl of 'Bachelor Pad' Not Charged for Drunken Disturbance Arrest, Rep Insists
Kasey Kahl has a run-in with the law. The former suitor on "The Bachelorette" was arrested at approximately 2:47 A.M. on Sunday, January 15 at Club Habanos for a drunk and disorderly conduct, the Fresno Sheriff's Department told E! Online. His representative, however, begged to differ.
"Kasey and his friends were hanging out outside of the club where police officers allegedly thought they were being too loud," publicist Richard Harlow informed the press. "Kasey, along with a couple friends, were taken to the police station, but were released a couple hours later. No charges were or have been filed against him."
According to the rep, the former boyfriend of Vienna Girardi "was extremely respectful and very cooperative with the police officers despite the situation, even having a good laugh because of his model-esque mugshot." He added, "The police officers noted that it was the prettiest mugshot they've ever seen come into their station."
Authorities said that Kahl, who has just finished taping VH1's "Relationship Rehab", was booked on a drunk-and-disorderly-conduct charge at a nearby police station. He was released around 8:30 A.M. the same morning.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016