Kasey Kahl of 'Bachelor Pad' Not Charged for Drunken Disturbance Arrest, Rep Insists
Kasey Kahl has a run-in with the law. The former suitor on "The Bachelorette" was arrested at approximately 2:47 A.M. on Sunday, January 15 at Club Habanos for a drunk and disorderly conduct, the Fresno Sheriff's Department told E! Online. His representative, however, begged to differ.
"Kasey and his friends were hanging out outside of the club where police officers allegedly thought they were being too loud," publicist Richard Harlow informed the press. "Kasey, along with a couple friends, were taken to the police station, but were released a couple hours later. No charges were or have been filed against him."
According to the rep, the former boyfriend of Vienna Girardi "was extremely respectful and very cooperative with the police officers despite the situation, even having a good laugh because of his model-esque mugshot." He added, "The police officers noted that it was the prettiest mugshot they've ever seen come into their station."
Authorities said that Kahl, who has just finished taping VH1's "Relationship Rehab", was booked on a drunk-and-disorderly-conduct charge at a nearby police station. He was released around 8:30 A.M. the same morning.
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat