Video: Sarah Hyland Has Fashion Emergency at Golden Globes 2012
Sarah Hyland becomes the latest celebrity to have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. When the Haley Dunphy of "Modern Family" was waiting for her turn to be interviewed by E!'s Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet of the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the zipper on the back of her vintage Dolce&Gabbana dress broke.
"Well I was just standing there waiting to come up here, and I just kinda felt like an explosion in my back," the 21-year-old actress told Rancic outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel. "And I was kinda just like, 'what happened!' And I felt my back and I felt bare back." Luckily, she managed to grab the dress "before it was too late."
A video capturing the near-embarrassing malfunction reveals that a team was quick to fix the damage on scene. The giddy "Struck by Lightning" actress then said that she was sewn into her dress because of the incident, leading Rancic to joke "I think you used my sewing kit."
Hyland herself took to her WhoSay account to share a photo of her dress being fixed on the red carpet. Along with the picture, she wrote, "Only me. I'll tell ya. Zipper blew on the carpet. I guess I ate too much :/" She followed it up with a tweet that explains, "Being sewn into it at the moment..."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation