Video: Sarah Hyland Has Fashion Emergency at Golden Globes 2012
Sarah Hyland becomes the latest celebrity to have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. When the Haley Dunphy of "Modern Family" was waiting for her turn to be interviewed by E!'s Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet of the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the zipper on the back of her vintage Dolce&Gabbana dress broke.
"Well I was just standing there waiting to come up here, and I just kinda felt like an explosion in my back," the 21-year-old actress told Rancic outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel. "And I was kinda just like, 'what happened!' And I felt my back and I felt bare back." Luckily, she managed to grab the dress "before it was too late."
A video capturing the near-embarrassing malfunction reveals that a team was quick to fix the damage on scene. The giddy "Struck by Lightning" actress then said that she was sewn into her dress because of the incident, leading Rancic to joke "I think you used my sewing kit."
Hyland herself took to her WhoSay account to share a photo of her dress being fixed on the red carpet. Along with the picture, she wrote, "Only me. I'll tell ya. Zipper blew on the carpet. I guess I ate too much :/" She followed it up with a tweet that explains, "Being sewn into it at the moment..."
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC