Video: Sarah Hyland Has Fashion Emergency at Golden Globes 2012
Sarah Hyland becomes the latest celebrity to have fallen victim to wardrobe malfunction. When the Haley Dunphy of "Modern Family" was waiting for her turn to be interviewed by E!'s Giuliana Rancic on the red carpet of the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards, the zipper on the back of her vintage Dolce&Gabbana dress broke.
"Well I was just standing there waiting to come up here, and I just kinda felt like an explosion in my back," the 21-year-old actress told Rancic outside the Beverly Hilton Hotel. "And I was kinda just like, 'what happened!' And I felt my back and I felt bare back." Luckily, she managed to grab the dress "before it was too late."
A video capturing the near-embarrassing malfunction reveals that a team was quick to fix the damage on scene. The giddy "Struck by Lightning" actress then said that she was sewn into her dress because of the incident, leading Rancic to joke "I think you used my sewing kit."
Hyland herself took to her WhoSay account to share a photo of her dress being fixed on the red carpet. Along with the picture, she wrote, "Only me. I'll tell ya. Zipper blew on the carpet. I guess I ate too much :/" She followed it up with a tweet that explains, "Being sewn into it at the moment..."
More Sarah Hyland News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest