Birdman Announces 'Like Father, Like Son' Sequel With Lil Wayne
Birdman has confirmed plan to release a sequel to 2006's "Like Father, Like Son" album. The label boss of Cash Money informed his fans about the project by writing on Twitter, "LikeFather LikeSon 2 Tha Last MOB.YMCMB."
The album has been teased since 2010. Back then, Birdman told Entertainment Weekly, "[We're] bringing that Cash Money/Young Money sound, that traditional hard-body rap, the music that we do together - that gangsta s**t, straight up."
"Like Father, Like Son" was released in October 2006 as a joint project between Birdman and Lil Wayne. Boasting collaborations by Rick Ross, T-Pain and Fat Joe among others, it topped Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop and Rap Albums charts. It additionally peaked at No. 3 on Hot 200.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune