Birdman Announces 'Like Father, Like Son' Sequel With Lil Wayne
Birdman has confirmed plan to release a sequel to 2006's "Like Father, Like Son" album. The label boss of Cash Money informed his fans about the project by writing on Twitter, "LikeFather LikeSon 2 Tha Last MOB.YMCMB."
The album has been teased since 2010. Back then, Birdman told Entertainment Weekly, "[We're] bringing that Cash Money/Young Money sound, that traditional hard-body rap, the music that we do together - that gangsta s**t, straight up."
"Like Father, Like Son" was released in October 2006 as a joint project between Birdman and Lil Wayne. Boasting collaborations by Rick Ross, T-Pain and Fat Joe among others, it topped Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop and Rap Albums charts. It additionally peaked at No. 3 on Hot 200.
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic