Birdman Announces 'Like Father, Like Son' Sequel With Lil Wayne
Birdman has confirmed plan to release a sequel to 2006's "Like Father, Like Son" album. The label boss of Cash Money informed his fans about the project by writing on Twitter, "LikeFather LikeSon 2 Tha Last MOB.YMCMB."
The album has been teased since 2010. Back then, Birdman told Entertainment Weekly, "[We're] bringing that Cash Money/Young Money sound, that traditional hard-body rap, the music that we do together - that gangsta s**t, straight up."
"Like Father, Like Son" was released in October 2006 as a joint project between Birdman and Lil Wayne. Boasting collaborations by Rick Ross, T-Pain and Fat Joe among others, it topped Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop and Rap Albums charts. It additionally peaked at No. 3 on Hot 200.
More Birdman News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says