Birdman Announces 'Like Father, Like Son' Sequel With Lil Wayne
Birdman has confirmed plan to release a sequel to 2006's "Like Father, Like Son" album. The label boss of Cash Money informed his fans about the project by writing on Twitter, "LikeFather LikeSon 2 Tha Last MOB.YMCMB."
The album has been teased since 2010. Back then, Birdman told Entertainment Weekly, "[We're] bringing that Cash Money/Young Money sound, that traditional hard-body rap, the music that we do together - that gangsta s**t, straight up."
"Like Father, Like Son" was released in October 2006 as a joint project between Birdman and Lil Wayne. Boasting collaborations by Rick Ross, T-Pain and Fat Joe among others, it topped Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop and Rap Albums charts. It additionally peaked at No. 3 on Hot 200.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor