Golden Globes 2012: Jessica Biel Hits Red Carpet Without Engagement Ring
Jessica Biel seemingly tried to plant doubts in people's mind on reports of her engagement to Justin Timberlake. The Capt. Charisa Sosa of "The A-Team" made a red carpet appearance at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 15, but there was no sign of diamond ring on her finger.
Coming to the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California for the awards show, the 29-year-old beauty rocked an elegant look. She wore a cream lace gown with long-sleeves, a romantic train and high slit up in the front. She complimented the dramatic dress with messy waves and minimal face and eye make-up.
It wasn't the first time Biel hit the red carpet without an engagement ring on though. The "Total Recall" actress also went ringless the night before, Saturday, January 14, when attending the W Magazine Best Performances Issue and Golden Globe Awards celebration at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.
Back in early January, words came out that Timberlake has popped the question to Biel. Us Weekly at the time claimed that the two got engaged in December 2011 while they were up in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming. Days later, his grandmother confirmed the engagement rumors, clarifying that the proposal was actually done in Montana.
More Jessica Biel News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny