Golden Globes 2012: Jessica Biel Hits Red Carpet Without Engagement Ring
Jessica Biel seemingly tried to plant doubts in people's mind on reports of her engagement to Justin Timberlake. The Capt. Charisa Sosa of "The A-Team" made a red carpet appearance at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards on Sunday, January 15, but there was no sign of diamond ring on her finger.
Coming to the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California for the awards show, the 29-year-old beauty rocked an elegant look. She wore a cream lace gown with long-sleeves, a romantic train and high slit up in the front. She complimented the dramatic dress with messy waves and minimal face and eye make-up.
It wasn't the first time Biel hit the red carpet without an engagement ring on though. The "Total Recall" actress also went ringless the night before, Saturday, January 14, when attending the W Magazine Best Performances Issue and Golden Globe Awards celebration at the Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood.
Back in early January, words came out that Timberlake has popped the question to Biel. Us Weekly at the time claimed that the two got engaged in December 2011 while they were up in the mountains of Jackson, Wyoming. Days later, his grandmother confirmed the engagement rumors, clarifying that the proposal was actually done in Montana.
More Jessica Biel News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars