Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Kept It Civil at Golden Globes Party
Exes Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore bumped onto each other at a party held before Golden Globes ceremony on Sunday, January 15. According to NY Post, the former couple was friendly despite the divorce, with him approaching her first.
The CAA party was held on Friday night at Soho House and packed with celebrities. Kutcher managed to spot his estranged wife who was mingling with Madonna and her former husband Sean Penn. "Within five minutes of them seeing each other, Ashton did come over," said a source.
"It was a crowded room so he made his way over. Demi and Ashton, and Madonna and Sean, were talking and hanging out. Ashton and Demi didn't arrive together, or spend the whole night together, but it was 100 percent normal. There wasn't an issue."
But the reunion was made brief because they later kept their distance throughout most of the night. Kutcher, who arrived at the party later than Moore, also spent a minute to talk to Moore's daughter Rumer Willis.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics