Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Kept It Civil at Golden Globes Party
Exes Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore bumped onto each other at a party held before Golden Globes ceremony on Sunday, January 15. According to NY Post, the former couple was friendly despite the divorce, with him approaching her first.
The CAA party was held on Friday night at Soho House and packed with celebrities. Kutcher managed to spot his estranged wife who was mingling with Madonna and her former husband Sean Penn. "Within five minutes of them seeing each other, Ashton did come over," said a source.
"It was a crowded room so he made his way over. Demi and Ashton, and Madonna and Sean, were talking and hanging out. Ashton and Demi didn't arrive together, or spend the whole night together, but it was 100 percent normal. There wasn't an issue."
But the reunion was made brief because they later kept their distance throughout most of the night. Kutcher, who arrived at the party later than Moore, also spent a minute to talk to Moore's daughter Rumer Willis.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her