Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Kept It Civil at Golden Globes Party
Exes Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore bumped onto each other at a party held before Golden Globes ceremony on Sunday, January 15. According to NY Post, the former couple was friendly despite the divorce, with him approaching her first.
The CAA party was held on Friday night at Soho House and packed with celebrities. Kutcher managed to spot his estranged wife who was mingling with Madonna and her former husband Sean Penn. "Within five minutes of them seeing each other, Ashton did come over," said a source.
"It was a crowded room so he made his way over. Demi and Ashton, and Madonna and Sean, were talking and hanging out. Ashton and Demi didn't arrive together, or spend the whole night together, but it was 100 percent normal. There wasn't an issue."
But the reunion was made brief because they later kept their distance throughout most of the night. Kutcher, who arrived at the party later than Moore, also spent a minute to talk to Moore's daughter Rumer Willis.
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video