Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Kept It Civil at Golden Globes Party
Exes Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore bumped onto each other at a party held before Golden Globes ceremony on Sunday, January 15. According to NY Post, the former couple was friendly despite the divorce, with him approaching her first.
The CAA party was held on Friday night at Soho House and packed with celebrities. Kutcher managed to spot his estranged wife who was mingling with Madonna and her former husband Sean Penn. "Within five minutes of them seeing each other, Ashton did come over," said a source.
"It was a crowded room so he made his way over. Demi and Ashton, and Madonna and Sean, were talking and hanging out. Ashton and Demi didn't arrive together, or spend the whole night together, but it was 100 percent normal. There wasn't an issue."
But the reunion was made brief because they later kept their distance throughout most of the night. Kutcher, who arrived at the party later than Moore, also spent a minute to talk to Moore's daughter Rumer Willis.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic