Video: Britney Spears' Son Dancing to 'Groove Thing'
Britney Spears' eldest son has got a groove on his moves. Proud mom taped a video of Sean Preston following the dance moves in a video game that plays Peaches & Herb's hit song "Shake Your Groove Thing".
The six-year-old appeared to be hooked on the game that he did not like it when younger brother Jayden tried to get in the way. Sean pushed Jayden, who was riding his tricycle, away from the TV screen. Sean, whose father is former dancer Kevin Federline, finished the dance with a pose.
Britney has been posting videos and photos of her two boys lately. Earlier this week, she posted photos on Twitter of her sons having "hair-raising fun on the trampoline" and attending gymnastics classes.
Sean and Jayden are Britney's sons with Kevin. They split in 2006 but Kevin remains to be a dotting father. Britney is now engaged to former manager Jason Trawick.
More Britney Spears News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!