Video: Britney Spears' Son Dancing to 'Groove Thing'
Britney Spears' eldest son has got a groove on his moves. Proud mom taped a video of Sean Preston following the dance moves in a video game that plays Peaches & Herb's hit song "Shake Your Groove Thing".
The six-year-old appeared to be hooked on the game that he did not like it when younger brother Jayden tried to get in the way. Sean pushed Jayden, who was riding his tricycle, away from the TV screen. Sean, whose father is former dancer Kevin Federline, finished the dance with a pose.
Britney has been posting videos and photos of her two boys lately. Earlier this week, she posted photos on Twitter of her sons having "hair-raising fun on the trampoline" and attending gymnastics classes.
Sean and Jayden are Britney's sons with Kevin. They split in 2006 but Kevin remains to be a dotting father. Britney is now engaged to former manager Jason Trawick.
More Britney Spears News
- Ben Affleck Moves Back in With Jennifer Garner Amid Divorce Rumors
- Bedroom Romp? Brandi Glanville and Boyfriend Pose Completely Naked in Bed in NSFW Selfie
- NBC Renews 'Days of Our Lives' for 52nd Season
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father