Video: Britney Spears' Son Dancing to 'Groove Thing'
Britney Spears' eldest son has got a groove on his moves. Proud mom taped a video of Sean Preston following the dance moves in a video game that plays Peaches & Herb's hit song "Shake Your Groove Thing".
The six-year-old appeared to be hooked on the game that he did not like it when younger brother Jayden tried to get in the way. Sean pushed Jayden, who was riding his tricycle, away from the TV screen. Sean, whose father is former dancer Kevin Federline, finished the dance with a pose.
Britney has been posting videos and photos of her two boys lately. Earlier this week, she posted photos on Twitter of her sons having "hair-raising fun on the trampoline" and attending gymnastics classes.
Sean and Jayden are Britney's sons with Kevin. They split in 2006 but Kevin remains to be a dotting father. Britney is now engaged to former manager Jason Trawick.
More Britney Spears News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?