Video: Britney Spears' Son Dancing to 'Groove Thing'
Britney Spears' eldest son has got a groove on his moves. Proud mom taped a video of Sean Preston following the dance moves in a video game that plays Peaches & Herb's hit song "Shake Your Groove Thing".
The six-year-old appeared to be hooked on the game that he did not like it when younger brother Jayden tried to get in the way. Sean pushed Jayden, who was riding his tricycle, away from the TV screen. Sean, whose father is former dancer Kevin Federline, finished the dance with a pose.
Britney has been posting videos and photos of her two boys lately. Earlier this week, she posted photos on Twitter of her sons having "hair-raising fun on the trampoline" and attending gymnastics classes.
Sean and Jayden are Britney's sons with Kevin. They split in 2006 but Kevin remains to be a dotting father. Britney is now engaged to former manager Jason Trawick.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'