NBC Pushes Back 'Celebrity Apprentice' Premiere
"The Celebrity Apprentice" will return a week longer than it was originally planned. The fifth season of the reality series, which was initially set to debut on February 12, is now scheduled to premiere on Sunday, February 19 at 9-11 P.M., NBC has announced.
An original two-hour episode of "Fear Factor" will now occupy the February 12 slot. The network additionally plans to air a one-hour version of the previous week's of "Celebrity Apprentice" prior to the airing of the show's original episode on February 26 and March 4.
Receiving the same fate like "Celebrity Apprentice" is "Harry's Law" whose return date has also been pushed back by a week. The second season of the legal drama will be back with new episodes on March 11 at 8 P.M., although it was previously set to return on March 4.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce