Snow Patrol's 'In the End' Video Features a Sharp-Looking Gary Lightbody
Snow Patrol's music video for their latest single "In the End" has premiered, giving a look at a dapper Gary Lightbody. The lead singer slicks back his hair and opts for a formal tuxedo when performing with his band in an empty theatre. Together, they provide a soundtrack for two dancers who gracefully glide around the stage.
"My idea was to make an MGM musical style video," Gary explained. "The incredible Brett Simon (who directed the last two also) again took my kernel of an idea scrawled drunkenly on the back of a cocktail napkin and turned it into something truly magical and way beyond anything I could have imagined or hoped for."
"We had two wonderful dancers (Rhapsody and Jared) who played our very own Fred and Ginger," he added. "Such a lovely day and the video is going to look so beautiful. We have now made three great videos for this album but this one is already my favorite. That said, I've never had more fun on a set than I did at the 'Called Out in the Dark' shoot, but in terms of visual delight, I can tell this one is gonna top them all."
"In the End" is taken from Snow Patrol's new studio album "Fallen Empires".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season