Snow Patrol's 'In the End' Video Features a Sharp-Looking Gary Lightbody
Snow Patrol's music video for their latest single "In the End" has premiered, giving a look at a dapper Gary Lightbody. The lead singer slicks back his hair and opts for a formal tuxedo when performing with his band in an empty theatre. Together, they provide a soundtrack for two dancers who gracefully glide around the stage.
"My idea was to make an MGM musical style video," Gary explained. "The incredible Brett Simon (who directed the last two also) again took my kernel of an idea scrawled drunkenly on the back of a cocktail napkin and turned it into something truly magical and way beyond anything I could have imagined or hoped for."
"We had two wonderful dancers (Rhapsody and Jared) who played our very own Fred and Ginger," he added. "Such a lovely day and the video is going to look so beautiful. We have now made three great videos for this album but this one is already my favorite. That said, I've never had more fun on a set than I did at the 'Called Out in the Dark' shoot, but in terms of visual delight, I can tell this one is gonna top them all."
"In the End" is taken from Snow Patrol's new studio album "Fallen Empires".
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer