Snow Patrol's 'In the End' Video Features a Sharp-Looking Gary Lightbody
Snow Patrol's music video for their latest single "In the End" has premiered, giving a look at a dapper Gary Lightbody. The lead singer slicks back his hair and opts for a formal tuxedo when performing with his band in an empty theatre. Together, they provide a soundtrack for two dancers who gracefully glide around the stage.
"My idea was to make an MGM musical style video," Gary explained. "The incredible Brett Simon (who directed the last two also) again took my kernel of an idea scrawled drunkenly on the back of a cocktail napkin and turned it into something truly magical and way beyond anything I could have imagined or hoped for."
"We had two wonderful dancers (Rhapsody and Jared) who played our very own Fred and Ginger," he added. "Such a lovely day and the video is going to look so beautiful. We have now made three great videos for this album but this one is already my favorite. That said, I've never had more fun on a set than I did at the 'Called Out in the Dark' shoot, but in terms of visual delight, I can tell this one is gonna top them all."
"In the End" is taken from Snow Patrol's new studio album "Fallen Empires".
Snow Patrol's "In the End" music video
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards