Snow Patrol's 'In the End' Video Features a Sharp-Looking Gary Lightbody
Snow Patrol's music video for their latest single "In the End" has premiered, giving a look at a dapper Gary Lightbody. The lead singer slicks back his hair and opts for a formal tuxedo when performing with his band in an empty theatre. Together, they provide a soundtrack for two dancers who gracefully glide around the stage.
"My idea was to make an MGM musical style video," Gary explained. "The incredible Brett Simon (who directed the last two also) again took my kernel of an idea scrawled drunkenly on the back of a cocktail napkin and turned it into something truly magical and way beyond anything I could have imagined or hoped for."
"We had two wonderful dancers (Rhapsody and Jared) who played our very own Fred and Ginger," he added. "Such a lovely day and the video is going to look so beautiful. We have now made three great videos for this album but this one is already my favorite. That said, I've never had more fun on a set than I did at the 'Called Out in the Dark' shoot, but in terms of visual delight, I can tell this one is gonna top them all."
"In the End" is taken from Snow Patrol's new studio album "Fallen Empires".
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake