Snow Patrol's 'In the End' Video Features a Sharp-Looking Gary Lightbody
Snow Patrol's music video for their latest single "In the End" has premiered, giving a look at a dapper Gary Lightbody. The lead singer slicks back his hair and opts for a formal tuxedo when performing with his band in an empty theatre. Together, they provide a soundtrack for two dancers who gracefully glide around the stage.
"My idea was to make an MGM musical style video," Gary explained. "The incredible Brett Simon (who directed the last two also) again took my kernel of an idea scrawled drunkenly on the back of a cocktail napkin and turned it into something truly magical and way beyond anything I could have imagined or hoped for."
"We had two wonderful dancers (Rhapsody and Jared) who played our very own Fred and Ginger," he added. "Such a lovely day and the video is going to look so beautiful. We have now made three great videos for this album but this one is already my favorite. That said, I've never had more fun on a set than I did at the 'Called Out in the Dark' shoot, but in terms of visual delight, I can tell this one is gonna top them all."
"In the End" is taken from Snow Patrol's new studio album "Fallen Empires".
Snow Patrol's "In the End" music video
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media