Madonna to Serve as Presenter at 2012 Golden Globe Awards
Madonna will be one of the presenters at the 2012 Golden Globes. The producers of the annual prestigious event revealed to E! News that the Material Girl is set to hand out the prize for Best Foreign Language Film during the Sunday, January 15 prize-giving show. She will be presenting the award solo.
Aside from tackling the presenting duty, Madonna is up for the Best Original Score and Best Original Song awards for her directed film, "W.E.". Should she win one of the kudos, the "Like a Virgin" hitmaker will be grabbing her second Golden Globe trophy after she was first honored with the Best Actress in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy award for her role in 1997's "Evita".
In addition to Madge, it has been announced that A-list couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been tapped as the presenters. They reportedly will not be presenting together. Other stars who will also serve as the presenters during the show are Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Jessica Biel, Reese Witherspoon, Mila Kunis, Mark Wahlberg, Ashton Kutcher, Nicole Kidman and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
Winners of the 2012 Golden Globe Awards will be revealed during the ceremony hosted by Ricky Gervais at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast live by NBC.
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says