Madonna to Serve as Presenter at 2012 Golden Globe Awards
Madonna will be one of the presenters at the 2012 Golden Globes. The producers of the annual prestigious event revealed to E! News that the Material Girl is set to hand out the prize for Best Foreign Language Film during the Sunday, January 15 prize-giving show. She will be presenting the award solo.
Aside from tackling the presenting duty, Madonna is up for the Best Original Score and Best Original Song awards for her directed film, "W.E.". Should she win one of the kudos, the "Like a Virgin" hitmaker will be grabbing her second Golden Globe trophy after she was first honored with the Best Actress in a Motion Picture Musical or Comedy award for her role in 1997's "Evita".
In addition to Madge, it has been announced that A-list couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have been tapped as the presenters. They reportedly will not be presenting together. Other stars who will also serve as the presenters during the show are Kate Beckinsale, Emily Blunt, Jessica Biel, Reese Witherspoon, Mila Kunis, Mark Wahlberg, Ashton Kutcher, Nicole Kidman and Jake Gyllenhaal among others.
Winners of the 2012 Golden Globe Awards will be revealed during the ceremony hosted by Ricky Gervais at the Beverly Hilton hotel in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast live by NBC.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake