Shirtless James Bond in First 'Skyfall' Official Image
After a long wait, the first official image from "Skyfall" has finally been unleashed via Empire Magazine. Instead of giving a look at James Bond rocking his trademark tux, bowtie and revolver or getting into a high-octane action, the fresh picture shows the flamboyant secret agent flaunting his hunky physique by the poolside.
The photo features Daniel Craig's Bond getting shirtless and showing off his back muscles as he sits alone by the side of a wide blue swimming pool. The image was taken while the 43-year-old British hunk was filming a scene at the London Four Season recently.
Craig is set to reprise his role as 007 for the third time after 2006's "Casino Royale" and 2008's "Quantum of Solace". In the upcoming Bond film, his loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, Bond must track down and destroy the threat no matter how personal the cost is.
With Sam Mendes tackling the role behind the lens, "Skyfall" is written by John Logan, Robert Wade and Neal Purvis. Judi Dench is set to return as M, while Javier Bardem is cast as the major villain in the film. Also supporting the anticipated action flick are Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw and Ola Rapace.
"Skyfall" is set to make its way out into the U.S. theaters on November 9.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour