Shirtless James Bond in First 'Skyfall' Official Image
After a long wait, the first official image from "Skyfall" has finally been unleashed via Empire Magazine. Instead of giving a look at James Bond rocking his trademark tux, bowtie and revolver or getting into a high-octane action, the fresh picture shows the flamboyant secret agent flaunting his hunky physique by the poolside.
The photo features Daniel Craig's Bond getting shirtless and showing off his back muscles as he sits alone by the side of a wide blue swimming pool. The image was taken while the 43-year-old British hunk was filming a scene at the London Four Season recently.
Craig is set to reprise his role as 007 for the third time after 2006's "Casino Royale" and 2008's "Quantum of Solace". In the upcoming Bond film, his loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, Bond must track down and destroy the threat no matter how personal the cost is.
With Sam Mendes tackling the role behind the lens, "Skyfall" is written by John Logan, Robert Wade and Neal Purvis. Judi Dench is set to return as M, while Javier Bardem is cast as the major villain in the film. Also supporting the anticipated action flick are Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw and Ola Rapace.
"Skyfall" is set to make its way out into the U.S. theaters on November 9.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival