Shirtless James Bond in First 'Skyfall' Official Image
After a long wait, the first official image from "Skyfall" has finally been unleashed via Empire Magazine. Instead of giving a look at James Bond rocking his trademark tux, bowtie and revolver or getting into a high-octane action, the fresh picture shows the flamboyant secret agent flaunting his hunky physique by the poolside.
The photo features Daniel Craig's Bond getting shirtless and showing off his back muscles as he sits alone by the side of a wide blue swimming pool. The image was taken while the 43-year-old British hunk was filming a scene at the London Four Season recently.
Craig is set to reprise his role as 007 for the third time after 2006's "Casino Royale" and 2008's "Quantum of Solace". In the upcoming Bond film, his loyalty to his superior M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. When MI6 comes under attack, Bond must track down and destroy the threat no matter how personal the cost is.
With Sam Mendes tackling the role behind the lens, "Skyfall" is written by John Logan, Robert Wade and Neal Purvis. Judi Dench is set to return as M, while Javier Bardem is cast as the major villain in the film. Also supporting the anticipated action flick are Naomie Harris, Berenice Marlohe, Ralph Fiennes, Albert Finney, Ben Whishaw and Ola Rapace.
"Skyfall" is set to make its way out into the U.S. theaters on November 9.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest