'Jersey Shore' Cast React to Vinny's Exit
Vinny Guadagnino's departure, which was captured in the latest episode of "Jersey Shore", left other cast members feeling sad. Talking to MTV News about the matter, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino said he and his room mates, especially DJ Pauly D, were all upset when their friend left the Seaside Heights house in the middle of season 5.
"I know [Pauly] was genuinely upset. We were all upset, but Pauly took it to heart, I know that for a fact," so Sitch revealed. Pauly himself seemingly regretted that he did not make the best of his last moment with Vinny as sharing, "We almost had a blowup when he left. You just expect him to be there; you don't realize what you got till it's gone, I'll tell you that."
In a more elaborate statement, JWoww explained how Vinny's departure affected the other house residents, "It hit home for a lot of us because we all had to kind of face our emotions, because Vinny's the person that's always our voice of reasoning and [now he] is saying, 'I can't take it anymore'." She added, "This is a family, when you have ... a brother or sister leave, it's heartbreaking, it's sad. You really do feel like something is missing in the house."
In the Thursday, January 12 episode of the MTV reality show, Vinny decided to leave the Seaside Heights pad. "There's no fight left in me, so I make the decision that I'm gonna leave here," he stated.
He later revealed that he has been suffering clinical anxiety since he was a teen, and the stresses of living in the house became too much to bear for him that he decided to focus on his emotional health. "I had to go home to recharge; Pauly is just not enough," the Staten Islander told MTV.
"We just came from Italy, and you know we all hit a wall at some point," Vinny went on explaining. "We all kind of reached our breaking point in some way because it was so hard, the schedule, you will see my personal problems happen in the first couple of episodes. I'm just the type of person, when I'm feeling like that, I need certain things."
Vinny has now partnered with The Jed Foundation and the Half of Us Campaign to encourage those suffering from similar problems to seek help.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri