Emma Roberts Won't Star in 'Spring Breakers' With Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens
Emma Roberts will not be seen starring opposite Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens in "Spring Breakers". The 20-year-old actress has decided to bow out of the upcoming film, in which she was supposed to portray a Southerner brunette who feeds off danger.
Multiple sources revealed to Just Jared that the niece of veteran actress Julia Roberts had faced some creative differences that led her to pull out of the forthcoming Harmony Korine film project. "There were creative differences that couldn't be resolved," said the sources.
"Spring Breakers" tells the story of four college girls who rob fast food joint so they can afford to go on spring break in Florida. Gomez is cast as the most religious member of the gang, while Hudgens is set to star as another gang member. They are joined by James Franco who plays a drug and arms dealer who bails the girls out of jail and entices them to kill his rival.
Korine will work behind the lens and provide the script for the upcoming film. His wife, Rachel Korine, will tackle a supporting role along with "Glee" star Heather Morris. The movie is scheduled to begin shooting in Florida this spring, and is expected to make its way out into the U.S. theaters sometime in 2013.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London