Lea Michele Is Named the New Face of Candie's
Fresh off her Favorite TV Comedy Actress win at the 38th annual People's Choice Awards, Lea Michele is rumored to have been recruited as the new spokesmodel of Candie's. "Lea's fans are the same as Candie's fans," an insider for the fashion brand tells E! News.
Another source reveals that Lea will appear in a series of print ads later this year as part of her endorsement deal. A representative for the "New Year's Eve" actress and a spokesperson for Candie's, however, haven't released official statement about the alleged contract.
If Lea really signs the deal, she will replace Candie's recent spokesmodel, Vanessa Hudgens. Prior to the "High School Musical" songstress, Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Stacy Ferguson and Jenny McCarthy had all repped for the fashion company.
For the past two years, Lea Michele herself has become a spokesperson for several other top brands. The actress, who voices Dorothy Gale in "Dorothy of OZ", starred in a Dove commercial in 2010, and endorsed commercials for Chevrolet, Nike and HP TouchPad in 2011.
More Lea Michele News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush