Lea Michele Is Named the New Face of Candie's
Fresh off her Favorite TV Comedy Actress win at the 38th annual People's Choice Awards, Lea Michele is rumored to have been recruited as the new spokesmodel of Candie's. "Lea's fans are the same as Candie's fans," an insider for the fashion brand tells E! News.
Another source reveals that Lea will appear in a series of print ads later this year as part of her endorsement deal. A representative for the "New Year's Eve" actress and a spokesperson for Candie's, however, haven't released official statement about the alleged contract.
If Lea really signs the deal, she will replace Candie's recent spokesmodel, Vanessa Hudgens. Prior to the "High School Musical" songstress, Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Stacy Ferguson and Jenny McCarthy had all repped for the fashion company.
For the past two years, Lea Michele herself has become a spokesperson for several other top brands. The actress, who voices Dorothy Gale in "Dorothy of OZ", starred in a Dove commercial in 2010, and endorsed commercials for Chevrolet, Nike and HP TouchPad in 2011.
More Lea Michele News
- Song Joong Ki's 'Battleship Island' Co-Star Spills Detail of His Wedding Plan to Song Hye Kyo
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!