Lea Michele Is Named the New Face of Candie's
Fresh off her Favorite TV Comedy Actress win at the 38th annual People's Choice Awards, Lea Michele is rumored to have been recruited as the new spokesmodel of Candie's. "Lea's fans are the same as Candie's fans," an insider for the fashion brand tells E! News.
Another source reveals that Lea will appear in a series of print ads later this year as part of her endorsement deal. A representative for the "New Year's Eve" actress and a spokesperson for Candie's, however, haven't released official statement about the alleged contract.
If Lea really signs the deal, she will replace Candie's recent spokesmodel, Vanessa Hudgens. Prior to the "High School Musical" songstress, Britney Spears, Ashlee Simpson, Stacy Ferguson and Jenny McCarthy had all repped for the fashion company.
For the past two years, Lea Michele herself has become a spokesperson for several other top brands. The actress, who voices Dorothy Gale in "Dorothy of OZ", starred in a Dove commercial in 2010, and endorsed commercials for Chevrolet, Nike and HP TouchPad in 2011.
More Lea Michele News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake