Video Premiere: Josh Groban's 'If I Walk Away'
Josh Groban has debuted a music video which was filmed to support his latest single called "If I Walk Away". The Grammy-nominated singer takes his devotees behind the scenes of his recent tour as he traveled from one city to another.
"My brother Chris shot this video during my tour this past year," Groban told AOL about the video which was shot in a documentary black-and-white style. He added, "It's my favorite video to date and I'm excited for everyone to see it."
Groban includes "If I Walk Away" in his latest studio installment, "Illuminations", which has been in stores since November last year. He has received a Platinum certification from the RIAA for selling over a million copies of the album.
More Josh Groban News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo