Showtime Sets Premiere Dates of 'Nurse Jackie', 'Big C' and 'Borgias'
Showtime is preparing a triple treat for viewers in early April. The network has announced that it will premiere the new season of "Nurse Jackie", "The Big C" and "The Borgias" on Sunday, April 8, in what entertainment president David Nevins called a "triple header."
The medical drama comedy, which features Edie Falco as a drug-addicted nurse, will lead at 9 P.M. Meanwhile, the Laura Linney-starring series and the Jeremy Irons drama will follow at 9:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
Giving a tidbit to the next season of "Nurse Jackie", Nevins said at the TCA winter press tour, "I wanted her to start facing some consequences of her actions, and she does in a big way. She's absolutely not in the same place as she is in the last seasons. The feel of the episodes is tweaked."
Meanwhile, executive producer of "Borgias", James Flynn, said at the panel that he sees the historical fiction series as running "ideally four seasons." He added, "That would be the plan. That would be the ambition. Of course, we can always go beyond that with Pope Julius and his reign."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective