Showtime Sets Premiere Dates of 'Nurse Jackie', 'Big C' and 'Borgias'
Showtime is preparing a triple treat for viewers in early April. The network has announced that it will premiere the new season of "Nurse Jackie", "The Big C" and "The Borgias" on Sunday, April 8, in what entertainment president David Nevins called a "triple header."
The medical drama comedy, which features Edie Falco as a drug-addicted nurse, will lead at 9 P.M. Meanwhile, the Laura Linney-starring series and the Jeremy Irons drama will follow at 9:30 P.M. and 10 P.M. respectively.
Giving a tidbit to the next season of "Nurse Jackie", Nevins said at the TCA winter press tour, "I wanted her to start facing some consequences of her actions, and she does in a big way. She's absolutely not in the same place as she is in the last seasons. The feel of the episodes is tweaked."
Meanwhile, executive producer of "Borgias", James Flynn, said at the panel that he sees the historical fiction series as running "ideally four seasons." He added, "That would be the plan. That would be the ambition. Of course, we can always go beyond that with Pope Julius and his reign."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna