The CW Close to Greenlight 'Green Arrow' TV Pilot
The CW will enter the DC Comics universe once again after ending the run of "Smallville". It has just been reported that the network is closing in a deal to a pilot order for a new series featuring Green Arrow.
Green Arrow has been brought to small screen before as he was featured in multi episodes of "Smallville" with Justin Hartley taking on the role. He is an archer who invents trick arrows with various special functions, and wears a green suit during his actions. His secret identity is Oliver Queen, a billionaire and former mayor of fictional Star City.
The upcoming "Green Arrow" series, however, will not include Hartley on the cast ensemble. Some people working on the project are the "Green Lantern" co-writers, Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim, as well as Andrew Kreisberg who recently wrote for "Fringe". The threesome will write and executive produce the hour-long drama.
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?