The CW Close to Greenlight 'Green Arrow' TV Pilot
The CW will enter the DC Comics universe once again after ending the run of "Smallville". It has just been reported that the network is closing in a deal to a pilot order for a new series featuring Green Arrow.
Green Arrow has been brought to small screen before as he was featured in multi episodes of "Smallville" with Justin Hartley taking on the role. He is an archer who invents trick arrows with various special functions, and wears a green suit during his actions. His secret identity is Oliver Queen, a billionaire and former mayor of fictional Star City.
The upcoming "Green Arrow" series, however, will not include Hartley on the cast ensemble. Some people working on the project are the "Green Lantern" co-writers, Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim, as well as Andrew Kreisberg who recently wrote for "Fringe". The threesome will write and executive produce the hour-long drama.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?