The CW Close to Greenlight 'Green Arrow' TV Pilot
The CW will enter the DC Comics universe once again after ending the run of "Smallville". It has just been reported that the network is closing in a deal to a pilot order for a new series featuring Green Arrow.
Green Arrow has been brought to small screen before as he was featured in multi episodes of "Smallville" with Justin Hartley taking on the role. He is an archer who invents trick arrows with various special functions, and wears a green suit during his actions. His secret identity is Oliver Queen, a billionaire and former mayor of fictional Star City.
The upcoming "Green Arrow" series, however, will not include Hartley on the cast ensemble. Some people working on the project are the "Green Lantern" co-writers, Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim, as well as Andrew Kreisberg who recently wrote for "Fringe". The threesome will write and executive produce the hour-long drama.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?