'The Vampire Diaries' 3.12 Preview: Bonnie Knows Who Can Open the Coffins
Bonnie's mother may hold the answer to open Klaus' coffins on "The Vampire Diaries". In a sneak peek to next week's episode, Bonnie shows her mother's picture to Stefan right after telling him that she knows who is going to open the coffins. It will lead to Bonnie's reunion with her mother, Abby (Persia White), whom she hasn't seen for 15 years.
At Abby's remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena meet Jamie (Robert Ri'chard), the young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie's sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past.
The best friend of Elena also believes that her recurring dreams about Klaus' coffins will tell her how he can be killed. Meanwhile, Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan over control of the coffins containing his family members.
Also in "The Ties That Bind", Tyler turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will, and Damon is intrigued by Alaric's new friend, Dr. Fell (Torrey Devitto). The said outing will air Thursday, January 19 at 8/7c.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'