'The Vampire Diaries' 3.12 Preview: Bonnie Knows Who Can Open the Coffins
Bonnie's mother may hold the answer to open Klaus' coffins on "The Vampire Diaries". In a sneak peek to next week's episode, Bonnie shows her mother's picture to Stefan right after telling him that she knows who is going to open the coffins. It will lead to Bonnie's reunion with her mother, Abby (Persia White), whom she hasn't seen for 15 years.
At Abby's remote farmhouse, Bonnie and Elena meet Jamie (Robert Ri'chard), the young man Abby took in years earlier. Bonnie's sudden appearance catches Abby off-guard, but she does her best to explain the past.
The best friend of Elena also believes that her recurring dreams about Klaus' coffins will tell her how he can be killed. Meanwhile, Klaus continues his bitter negotiations with Stefan over control of the coffins containing his family members.
Also in "The Ties That Bind", Tyler turns to an unexpected ally in his quest to regain his free will, and Damon is intrigued by Alaric's new friend, Dr. Fell (Torrey Devitto). The said outing will air Thursday, January 19 at 8/7c.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off