Justin Bieber and will.i.am Collaborate in 'Bigger Than Huge' Song
Justin Bieber and will.i.am are working on a duet. It was the former who first revealed the joint project by tweeting to the latter about what supposed to be an upcoming studio session. "@iamwill let's make a hit tomorrow!! #collab," so the teen wrote.
The member of the Black Eyed Peas was quick to reply it by posting a message which reflects his confidence that what they're going to make will be a smash. "I gotta feeling this song is ganne (sic) be bigger than huge #willpower," the rapper/producer bragged.
Bieber is preparing for his second studio album called "Believe". In an interview with V magazine, he said that he won't reflect his transition to adulthood by "singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing." He explained, "I'm into love."
will.i.am is also finishing an album, "Will Power". In its lead single "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)", he narrates the story of a new mission he's trying to accomplish and the obstacles he's going through along the way. "This next journey is not going to be easy," he states, "and I will do it alone."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle