Justin Bieber and will.i.am Collaborate in 'Bigger Than Huge' Song
Justin Bieber and will.i.am are working on a duet. It was the former who first revealed the joint project by tweeting to the latter about what supposed to be an upcoming studio session. "@iamwill let's make a hit tomorrow!! #collab," so the teen wrote.
The member of the Black Eyed Peas was quick to reply it by posting a message which reflects his confidence that what they're going to make will be a smash. "I gotta feeling this song is ganne (sic) be bigger than huge #willpower," the rapper/producer bragged.
Bieber is preparing for his second studio album called "Believe". In an interview with V magazine, he said that he won't reflect his transition to adulthood by "singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing." He explained, "I'm into love."
will.i.am is also finishing an album, "Will Power". In its lead single "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)", he narrates the story of a new mission he's trying to accomplish and the obstacles he's going through along the way. "This next journey is not going to be easy," he states, "and I will do it alone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle