Justin Bieber and will.i.am Collaborate in 'Bigger Than Huge' Song
Justin Bieber and will.i.am are working on a duet. It was the former who first revealed the joint project by tweeting to the latter about what supposed to be an upcoming studio session. "@iamwill let's make a hit tomorrow!! #collab," so the teen wrote.
The member of the Black Eyed Peas was quick to reply it by posting a message which reflects his confidence that what they're going to make will be a smash. "I gotta feeling this song is ganne (sic) be bigger than huge #willpower," the rapper/producer bragged.
Bieber is preparing for his second studio album called "Believe". In an interview with V magazine, he said that he won't reflect his transition to adulthood by "singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing." He explained, "I'm into love."
will.i.am is also finishing an album, "Will Power". In its lead single "T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)", he narrates the story of a new mission he's trying to accomplish and the obstacles he's going through along the way. "This next journey is not going to be easy," he states, "and I will do it alone."
More Justin Bieber News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress