'Last Man Standing' Gets Two Additional Episodes Order
"Last Man Standing" will have an extended first season. After being picked up for a full season of 22 episodes last November, the new comedy series has received two additional episodes order from ABC, bringing the total for the show's first season to 24 episodes.
Marking Tim Allen's return to small screen after "Home Improvement" ended in 1999, "Last Man Standing" has become a solid performer for ABC since it premiered in October last year. It has averaged 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating/9 share in adults 18-49 so far.
To attract more viewers, the show has tapped some A-list guest stars. Nick Jonas was recently featured as a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Allen) young grandson. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, is set to appear in an upcoming February episode.
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber