'Last Man Standing' Gets Two Additional Episodes Order
"Last Man Standing" will have an extended first season. After being picked up for a full season of 22 episodes last November, the new comedy series has received two additional episodes order from ABC, bringing the total for the show's first season to 24 episodes.
Marking Tim Allen's return to small screen after "Home Improvement" ended in 1999, "Last Man Standing" has become a solid performer for ABC since it premiered in October last year. It has averaged 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating/9 share in adults 18-49 so far.
To attract more viewers, the show has tapped some A-list guest stars. Nick Jonas was recently featured as a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Allen) young grandson. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, is set to appear in an upcoming February episode.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation