'Last Man Standing' Gets Two Additional Episodes Order
"Last Man Standing" will have an extended first season. After being picked up for a full season of 22 episodes last November, the new comedy series has received two additional episodes order from ABC, bringing the total for the show's first season to 24 episodes.
Marking Tim Allen's return to small screen after "Home Improvement" ended in 1999, "Last Man Standing" has become a solid performer for ABC since it premiered in October last year. It has averaged 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating/9 share in adults 18-49 so far.
To attract more viewers, the show has tapped some A-list guest stars. Nick Jonas was recently featured as a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Allen) young grandson. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, is set to appear in an upcoming February episode.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending