'Last Man Standing' Gets Two Additional Episodes Order
"Last Man Standing" will have an extended first season. After being picked up for a full season of 22 episodes last November, the new comedy series has received two additional episodes order from ABC, bringing the total for the show's first season to 24 episodes.
Marking Tim Allen's return to small screen after "Home Improvement" ended in 1999, "Last Man Standing" has become a solid performer for ABC since it premiered in October last year. It has averaged 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating/9 share in adults 18-49 so far.
To attract more viewers, the show has tapped some A-list guest stars. Nick Jonas was recently featured as a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Allen) young grandson. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, is set to appear in an upcoming February episode.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle