'Last Man Standing' Gets Two Additional Episodes Order
"Last Man Standing" will have an extended first season. After being picked up for a full season of 22 episodes last November, the new comedy series has received two additional episodes order from ABC, bringing the total for the show's first season to 24 episodes.
Marking Tim Allen's return to small screen after "Home Improvement" ended in 1999, "Last Man Standing" has become a solid performer for ABC since it premiered in October last year. It has averaged 10.6 million viewers and a 3.1 rating/9 share in adults 18-49 so far.
To attract more viewers, the show has tapped some A-list guest stars. Nick Jonas was recently featured as a deadbeat teen father of Mike's (Allen) young grandson. Kim Kardashian, meanwhile, is set to appear in an upcoming February episode.
More Last Man Standing News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly