Plastic Surgeon Believes Cameron Diaz Had Breasts Enlargement Surgery
When photos of Cameron Diaz appearing with fuller breasts surfaced earlier this week, rumors were quick to spread that she had gone under the knife. Now a plastic surgeon from Long Beach, California weighed in on the speculation, saying that he indeed believed that the actress has upped her breasts size through surgery.
The 39-year-old star is famous for being flat-chested but she showed different shape of her breasts while hitting a Hawaiian beach in a tiny bikini. Dr. Marcel Daniels, who has not treated the star, told Radar Online that it was not just a weight gain.
"In my opinion, she has had an augmentation and not just gained weight as she is as thin as ever," Dr. Daniels said, adding the actress added two sizes of cup from A to C. "I think that by going for proportionally sized implants she has succeeded in making people wonder if they are real or real expensive...the hall mark of a job well done!" he continued. "It is not overdone and fills out her bikini nicely."
Diaz herself has not commented on the report, but in the past she said she won't rule out plastic surgery. "I'll never say never to anything," she told British Vogue.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen