Plastic Surgeon Believes Cameron Diaz Had Breasts Enlargement Surgery
When photos of Cameron Diaz appearing with fuller breasts surfaced earlier this week, rumors were quick to spread that she had gone under the knife. Now a plastic surgeon from Long Beach, California weighed in on the speculation, saying that he indeed believed that the actress has upped her breasts size through surgery.
The 39-year-old star is famous for being flat-chested but she showed different shape of her breasts while hitting a Hawaiian beach in a tiny bikini. Dr. Marcel Daniels, who has not treated the star, told Radar Online that it was not just a weight gain.
"In my opinion, she has had an augmentation and not just gained weight as she is as thin as ever," Dr. Daniels said, adding the actress added two sizes of cup from A to C. "I think that by going for proportionally sized implants she has succeeded in making people wonder if they are real or real expensive...the hall mark of a job well done!" he continued. "It is not overdone and fills out her bikini nicely."
Diaz herself has not commented on the report, but in the past she said she won't rule out plastic surgery. "I'll never say never to anything," she told British Vogue.
More Cameron Diaz News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?