Plastic Surgeon Believes Cameron Diaz Had Breasts Enlargement Surgery
When photos of Cameron Diaz appearing with fuller breasts surfaced earlier this week, rumors were quick to spread that she had gone under the knife. Now a plastic surgeon from Long Beach, California weighed in on the speculation, saying that he indeed believed that the actress has upped her breasts size through surgery.
The 39-year-old star is famous for being flat-chested but she showed different shape of her breasts while hitting a Hawaiian beach in a tiny bikini. Dr. Marcel Daniels, who has not treated the star, told Radar Online that it was not just a weight gain.
"In my opinion, she has had an augmentation and not just gained weight as she is as thin as ever," Dr. Daniels said, adding the actress added two sizes of cup from A to C. "I think that by going for proportionally sized implants she has succeeded in making people wonder if they are real or real expensive...the hall mark of a job well done!" he continued. "It is not overdone and fills out her bikini nicely."
Diaz herself has not commented on the report, but in the past she said she won't rule out plastic surgery. "I'll never say never to anything," she told British Vogue.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo