Plastic Surgeon Believes Cameron Diaz Had Breasts Enlargement Surgery
When photos of Cameron Diaz appearing with fuller breasts surfaced earlier this week, rumors were quick to spread that she had gone under the knife. Now a plastic surgeon from Long Beach, California weighed in on the speculation, saying that he indeed believed that the actress has upped her breasts size through surgery.
The 39-year-old star is famous for being flat-chested but she showed different shape of her breasts while hitting a Hawaiian beach in a tiny bikini. Dr. Marcel Daniels, who has not treated the star, told Radar Online that it was not just a weight gain.
"In my opinion, she has had an augmentation and not just gained weight as she is as thin as ever," Dr. Daniels said, adding the actress added two sizes of cup from A to C. "I think that by going for proportionally sized implants she has succeeded in making people wonder if they are real or real expensive...the hall mark of a job well done!" he continued. "It is not overdone and fills out her bikini nicely."
Diaz herself has not commented on the report, but in the past she said she won't rule out plastic surgery. "I'll never say never to anything," she told British Vogue.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune