Jason Alexander Felt Courtney Stodden's Breasts in 'Funny or Die' Video
After going under Dr. Drew's medical examination last November, Courtney Stodden agreed to get examined by Donny Clay physically. The teen bride of Doug Hutchinson appeared in the new "Funny or Die" video with her husband and Jason Alexander who acts as "The Donny Clay Show" host.
Before welcoming his two guests, Clay discussed how Dr. Drew Pinsky proved on his show that Stodden's breasts are real. "He's kind of a judgy guy, isn't he? Very quick with the judgments" Clay told his audience. Therefore, Clay wanted to prove it himself that the 16-year-old doesn't have an implant.
With Hutchinson watching, Clay took out his iPhone and turned on an application which, he said, should detect the quality of Stodden's heart. When he held up the phone over Stodden's brain, Clay said, "I'm not getting anything here".
In the faux self-help program, Clay clearly took interest on Stodden and dislike towards Hutchinson. The host slapped Hutchinson several times for not paying enough attention to her.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville