Jason Alexander Felt Courtney Stodden's Breasts in 'Funny or Die' Video
After going under Dr. Drew's medical examination last November, Courtney Stodden agreed to get examined by Donny Clay physically. The teen bride of Doug Hutchinson appeared in the new "Funny or Die" video with her husband and Jason Alexander who acts as "The Donny Clay Show" host.
Before welcoming his two guests, Clay discussed how Dr. Drew Pinsky proved on his show that Stodden's breasts are real. "He's kind of a judgy guy, isn't he? Very quick with the judgments" Clay told his audience. Therefore, Clay wanted to prove it himself that the 16-year-old doesn't have an implant.
With Hutchinson watching, Clay took out his iPhone and turned on an application which, he said, should detect the quality of Stodden's heart. When he held up the phone over Stodden's brain, Clay said, "I'm not getting anything here".
In the faux self-help program, Clay clearly took interest on Stodden and dislike towards Hutchinson. The host slapped Hutchinson several times for not paying enough attention to her.
More Courtney Stodden News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer