Jason Alexander Felt Courtney Stodden's Breasts in 'Funny or Die' Video
After going under Dr. Drew's medical examination last November, Courtney Stodden agreed to get examined by Donny Clay physically. The teen bride of Doug Hutchinson appeared in the new "Funny or Die" video with her husband and Jason Alexander who acts as "The Donny Clay Show" host.
Before welcoming his two guests, Clay discussed how Dr. Drew Pinsky proved on his show that Stodden's breasts are real. "He's kind of a judgy guy, isn't he? Very quick with the judgments" Clay told his audience. Therefore, Clay wanted to prove it himself that the 16-year-old doesn't have an implant.
With Hutchinson watching, Clay took out his iPhone and turned on an application which, he said, should detect the quality of Stodden's heart. When he held up the phone over Stodden's brain, Clay said, "I'm not getting anything here".
In the faux self-help program, Clay clearly took interest on Stodden and dislike towards Hutchinson. The host slapped Hutchinson several times for not paying enough attention to her.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers