Jason Alexander Felt Courtney Stodden's Breasts in 'Funny or Die' Video
After going under Dr. Drew's medical examination last November, Courtney Stodden agreed to get examined by Donny Clay physically. The teen bride of Doug Hutchinson appeared in the new "Funny or Die" video with her husband and Jason Alexander who acts as "The Donny Clay Show" host.
Before welcoming his two guests, Clay discussed how Dr. Drew Pinsky proved on his show that Stodden's breasts are real. "He's kind of a judgy guy, isn't he? Very quick with the judgments" Clay told his audience. Therefore, Clay wanted to prove it himself that the 16-year-old doesn't have an implant.
With Hutchinson watching, Clay took out his iPhone and turned on an application which, he said, should detect the quality of Stodden's heart. When he held up the phone over Stodden's brain, Clay said, "I'm not getting anything here".
In the faux self-help program, Clay clearly took interest on Stodden and dislike towards Hutchinson. The host slapped Hutchinson several times for not paying enough attention to her.
More Courtney Stodden News
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'