Jason Alexander Felt Courtney Stodden's Breasts in 'Funny or Die' Video
After going under Dr. Drew's medical examination last November, Courtney Stodden agreed to get examined by Donny Clay physically. The teen bride of Doug Hutchinson appeared in the new "Funny or Die" video with her husband and Jason Alexander who acts as "The Donny Clay Show" host.
Before welcoming his two guests, Clay discussed how Dr. Drew Pinsky proved on his show that Stodden's breasts are real. "He's kind of a judgy guy, isn't he? Very quick with the judgments" Clay told his audience. Therefore, Clay wanted to prove it himself that the 16-year-old doesn't have an implant.
With Hutchinson watching, Clay took out his iPhone and turned on an application which, he said, should detect the quality of Stodden's heart. When he held up the phone over Stodden's brain, Clay said, "I'm not getting anything here".
In the faux self-help program, Clay clearly took interest on Stodden and dislike towards Hutchinson. The host slapped Hutchinson several times for not paying enough attention to her.
More Courtney Stodden News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards