Jake Gyllenhaal Failed to Score Date With Minka Kelly
Jake Gyllenhaal apparently could not land Minka Kelly as one of the Hollywood women he dates. A report on the new issue of Us Weekly which goes on newsstands this Friday, January 13, said that the "Charlie's Angels" actress has rejected his offer to go on a date.
A source claimed that Kelly "declined" an invitation from Gyllenhaal when he asked her to go out with him last fall. The reason is not because she did not find him attractive but rather, she was still mending her broken heart after splitting from boyfriend of three years, Derek Jeter, last August.
At that time, she allegedly "was trying to patch things up" with Jeter. And she was indeed reunited with the New York Yankee in December.
In the meantime, Gyllenhaal managed to ask another girl out in September. He was spotted at a lunch date with Rashida Jones at Cafe Gratitude in Los Angeles with three other friends. Although they did not act like a couple, Gyllenhaal ate off Jones' plate and they seemed to be enjoying each other company.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR