Jake Gyllenhaal Failed to Score Date With Minka Kelly
Jake Gyllenhaal apparently could not land Minka Kelly as one of the Hollywood women he dates. A report on the new issue of Us Weekly which goes on newsstands this Friday, January 13, said that the "Charlie's Angels" actress has rejected his offer to go on a date.
A source claimed that Kelly "declined" an invitation from Gyllenhaal when he asked her to go out with him last fall. The reason is not because she did not find him attractive but rather, she was still mending her broken heart after splitting from boyfriend of three years, Derek Jeter, last August.
At that time, she allegedly "was trying to patch things up" with Jeter. And she was indeed reunited with the New York Yankee in December.
In the meantime, Gyllenhaal managed to ask another girl out in September. He was spotted at a lunch date with Rashida Jones at Cafe Gratitude in Los Angeles with three other friends. Although they did not act like a couple, Gyllenhaal ate off Jones' plate and they seemed to be enjoying each other company.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'