Jake Gyllenhaal Failed to Score Date With Minka Kelly
Jake Gyllenhaal apparently could not land Minka Kelly as one of the Hollywood women he dates. A report on the new issue of Us Weekly which goes on newsstands this Friday, January 13, said that the "Charlie's Angels" actress has rejected his offer to go on a date.
A source claimed that Kelly "declined" an invitation from Gyllenhaal when he asked her to go out with him last fall. The reason is not because she did not find him attractive but rather, she was still mending her broken heart after splitting from boyfriend of three years, Derek Jeter, last August.
At that time, she allegedly "was trying to patch things up" with Jeter. And she was indeed reunited with the New York Yankee in December.
In the meantime, Gyllenhaal managed to ask another girl out in September. He was spotted at a lunch date with Rashida Jones at Cafe Gratitude in Los Angeles with three other friends. Although they did not act like a couple, Gyllenhaal ate off Jones' plate and they seemed to be enjoying each other company.
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce