Jake Gyllenhaal Failed to Score Date With Minka Kelly
Jake Gyllenhaal apparently could not land Minka Kelly as one of the Hollywood women he dates. A report on the new issue of Us Weekly which goes on newsstands this Friday, January 13, said that the "Charlie's Angels" actress has rejected his offer to go on a date.
A source claimed that Kelly "declined" an invitation from Gyllenhaal when he asked her to go out with him last fall. The reason is not because she did not find him attractive but rather, she was still mending her broken heart after splitting from boyfriend of three years, Derek Jeter, last August.
At that time, she allegedly "was trying to patch things up" with Jeter. And she was indeed reunited with the New York Yankee in December.
In the meantime, Gyllenhaal managed to ask another girl out in September. He was spotted at a lunch date with Rashida Jones at Cafe Gratitude in Los Angeles with three other friends. Although they did not act like a couple, Gyllenhaal ate off Jones' plate and they seemed to be enjoying each other company.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes