First Batch of 54th Grammy Awards Performers Announced
Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Foo Fighters, Nicki Minaj, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson are officially announced as performers at the 54th Annual Grammy Awards. For Minaj and Aldean, this would their first time performing on the Grammys stage. Minaj was also the first artist announced as this year's performer.
Aldean and Clarkson, meanwhile, were announced as joint performers, most likely playing their duet "Don't You Wanna Stay" which is nominated for Best Country Duo/Group Performance. More performers and presenters will be announced in the coming weeks leading to the February 12 ceremony.
There's a speculation that Adele is going to open the show, but since she recently got a throat surgery, it will depend on her doctor's permission. She reportedly is waiting until early next month to find out whether she is ready to sing in pubic again.
It is also yet known whether biggest nominee this year, Kanye West, will be part of the performers line-up. Traditionally, The Recording Academy would invite the person of the night to show off on the stage.
The Grammy Awards, which takes place in Los Angeles, will air live on CBS at 8 P.M. EST on February 12.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth