Ke$ha Shaving Half of Her Head for 'New Year. New Album'
Ke$ha might have introduced her new image for her upcoming studio album. The "Your Love Is My Drug" singer, who has long wavy blonde hair, shaves half of her head and styles it in a mohawk do. She later shows off her new look on Twitter.
"Animals! I just shaved the side of my head! wanna see a pic???" the K-Dollar Sign-Ha greeted her devotees on the micro-blogging site on Wednesday, January 11. When one of her followers quizzed her about the new hair do, she tweeted, "New year. New album. New hair. Get pumped."
Ke$ha has a big goal for the upcoming CD. She wants to bring back rock and roll back to its former glory. "I feel like I don't necessarily agree, but people say that rock and roll is dead, and it is my mission and my goal to resurrect it in the form of my pop music," she once said.
Additionally, she wants to reinvent pop music in the upcoming sophomore set. "I want to take enough time to make sure it's the reinvention of pop music," she revealed. "So I'm planning on taking as much time as I need, but May sounds about right."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'