Ke$ha Shaving Half of Her Head for 'New Year. New Album'
Ke$ha might have introduced her new image for her upcoming studio album. The "Your Love Is My Drug" singer, who has long wavy blonde hair, shaves half of her head and styles it in a mohawk do. She later shows off her new look on Twitter.
"Animals! I just shaved the side of my head! wanna see a pic???" the K-Dollar Sign-Ha greeted her devotees on the micro-blogging site on Wednesday, January 11. When one of her followers quizzed her about the new hair do, she tweeted, "New year. New album. New hair. Get pumped."
Ke$ha has a big goal for the upcoming CD. She wants to bring back rock and roll back to its former glory. "I feel like I don't necessarily agree, but people say that rock and roll is dead, and it is my mission and my goal to resurrect it in the form of my pop music," she once said.
Additionally, she wants to reinvent pop music in the upcoming sophomore set. "I want to take enough time to make sure it's the reinvention of pop music," she revealed. "So I'm planning on taking as much time as I need, but May sounds about right."
More Ke$ha News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch