Nicki Minaj Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Grammy Awards
Nicki Minaj is officially tapped to make a live performance at the 54th annual Grammy Awards. This will mark her first-ever gig at the prestigious show which will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12.
"Happy to welcome @nickiminaj as a first-time performer on our GRAMMY Awards stage on Feb. 12! #GRAMMYs," so read the note which was posted on the event's official Twitter. The message was quickly re-tweeted by the femcee.
Minaj receives at least three nominations this year. She is up for Best New Artist, facing off The Band Perry, Bon Iver, J. Cole and Skrillex. She's additionally vying for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
On top of that, she's featured in "2012 Grammy Nominees Album" which will come out in the United States on January 24. A portion of the album proceeds will benefit the MusiCares Foundation and the GRAMMY Foundation, two charitable organizations established by The Recording Academy.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3