Nicki Minaj Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Grammy Awards
Nicki Minaj is officially tapped to make a live performance at the 54th annual Grammy Awards. This will mark her first-ever gig at the prestigious show which will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12.
"Happy to welcome @nickiminaj as a first-time performer on our GRAMMY Awards stage on Feb. 12! #GRAMMYs," so read the note which was posted on the event's official Twitter. The message was quickly re-tweeted by the femcee.
Minaj receives at least three nominations this year. She is up for Best New Artist, facing off The Band Perry, Bon Iver, J. Cole and Skrillex. She's additionally vying for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
On top of that, she's featured in "2012 Grammy Nominees Album" which will come out in the United States on January 24. A portion of the album proceeds will benefit the MusiCares Foundation and the GRAMMY Foundation, two charitable organizations established by The Recording Academy.
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie