Nicki Minaj Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Grammy Awards
Nicki Minaj is officially tapped to make a live performance at the 54th annual Grammy Awards. This will mark her first-ever gig at the prestigious show which will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12.
"Happy to welcome @nickiminaj as a first-time performer on our GRAMMY Awards stage on Feb. 12! #GRAMMYs," so read the note which was posted on the event's official Twitter. The message was quickly re-tweeted by the femcee.
Minaj receives at least three nominations this year. She is up for Best New Artist, facing off The Band Perry, Bon Iver, J. Cole and Skrillex. She's additionally vying for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
On top of that, she's featured in "2012 Grammy Nominees Album" which will come out in the United States on January 24. A portion of the album proceeds will benefit the MusiCares Foundation and the GRAMMY Foundation, two charitable organizations established by The Recording Academy.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards