Nicki Minaj Confirmed to Perform at 2012 Grammy Awards
Nicki Minaj is officially tapped to make a live performance at the 54th annual Grammy Awards. This will mark her first-ever gig at the prestigious show which will be held at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on February 12.
"Happy to welcome @nickiminaj as a first-time performer on our GRAMMY Awards stage on Feb. 12! #GRAMMYs," so read the note which was posted on the event's official Twitter. The message was quickly re-tweeted by the femcee.
Minaj receives at least three nominations this year. She is up for Best New Artist, facing off The Band Perry, Bon Iver, J. Cole and Skrillex. She's additionally vying for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Album.
On top of that, she's featured in "2012 Grammy Nominees Album" which will come out in the United States on January 24. A portion of the album proceeds will benefit the MusiCares Foundation and the GRAMMY Foundation, two charitable organizations established by The Recording Academy.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos