Rep: George Clooney's Joking About Needing More Surgery for Elbow
George Clooney has his words being contradicted by his own people. The actor playing Governor Mike Morris in "The Ides of March" recently hinted to reporters that he is scheduled for another surgery to fix his elbow, but his representative was quick to deny it, telling TMZ that the actor was only joking when saying that.
Earlier on Wednesday, January 11, the gossip site brought up a video capturing Clooney as he left the Carlyle Hotel in New York City on Tuesday night. As the 50-year-old hunk made his way into an awaiting car, a paparazzo asked him about his elbow. In his response, he said he still had "a little more surgery" left.
Clooney went under the knife for the first time in late 2011. His girlfriend Stacy Keibler tweeted on November 20, "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," while the actor himself was photographed with a brace and sling when posing with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden.
More George Clooney News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage