Rep: George Clooney's Joking About Needing More Surgery for Elbow
George Clooney has his words being contradicted by his own people. The actor playing Governor Mike Morris in "The Ides of March" recently hinted to reporters that he is scheduled for another surgery to fix his elbow, but his representative was quick to deny it, telling TMZ that the actor was only joking when saying that.
Earlier on Wednesday, January 11, the gossip site brought up a video capturing Clooney as he left the Carlyle Hotel in New York City on Tuesday night. As the 50-year-old hunk made his way into an awaiting car, a paparazzo asked him about his elbow. In his response, he said he still had "a little more surgery" left.
Clooney went under the knife for the first time in late 2011. His girlfriend Stacy Keibler tweeted on November 20, "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," while the actor himself was photographed with a brace and sling when posing with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden.
More George Clooney News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son