Rep: George Clooney's Joking About Needing More Surgery for Elbow
George Clooney has his words being contradicted by his own people. The actor playing Governor Mike Morris in "The Ides of March" recently hinted to reporters that he is scheduled for another surgery to fix his elbow, but his representative was quick to deny it, telling TMZ that the actor was only joking when saying that.
Earlier on Wednesday, January 11, the gossip site brought up a video capturing Clooney as he left the Carlyle Hotel in New York City on Tuesday night. As the 50-year-old hunk made his way into an awaiting car, a paparazzo asked him about his elbow. In his response, he said he still had "a little more surgery" left.
Clooney went under the knife for the first time in late 2011. His girlfriend Stacy Keibler tweeted on November 20, "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," while the actor himself was photographed with a brace and sling when posing with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden.
More George Clooney News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie