Rep: George Clooney's Joking About Needing More Surgery for Elbow
George Clooney has his words being contradicted by his own people. The actor playing Governor Mike Morris in "The Ides of March" recently hinted to reporters that he is scheduled for another surgery to fix his elbow, but his representative was quick to deny it, telling TMZ that the actor was only joking when saying that.
Earlier on Wednesday, January 11, the gossip site brought up a video capturing Clooney as he left the Carlyle Hotel in New York City on Tuesday night. As the 50-year-old hunk made his way into an awaiting car, a paparazzo asked him about his elbow. In his response, he said he still had "a little more surgery" left.
Clooney went under the knife for the first time in late 2011. His girlfriend Stacy Keibler tweeted on November 20, "You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan," while the actor himself was photographed with a brace and sling when posing with former Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Jonathan Ogden.
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player
More George Clooney News
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer